Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO DOUBLE BETTING BOT

Discussion on CSGO DOUBLE BETTING BOT within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO DOUBLE BETTING BOT

Hello guys im here to sell a good CSGODouble bot, the bot counts with Initial Bet Amount, Anti Rainbow, After how many rainbows bet to one color, How many bets on one color after rainbow, Max Bet Amount Before Reset Mode(This mode allows you to set a max bet amount before the bot resets to min bet), The starting color pick, and others. If you feel interested in buying this bot Im selling for nothing less, nothing more than 15$, you can get profit quick and play whenever you want, while sleeping, while at work, while at school, etc.

Value: 15$.

If you want my contact, add skype: WarfaceTrading.

PS: It's a Javascript

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSGO-Betting with Martingale Betting System
11/03/2015 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
*removed*
[Buying] Looking For CSGO Betting Bot
09/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
my skype: eitanbaider2 im the owner of www.elorift.com and im looking into getting to the CSGO betting websites. anyone that can create what im looking for contact me on my skype.
CSGO BETTING SITE!
09/19/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
CSGOGOLDPOT.COM ^^ NEW SITE NEW SKINS !! ^^ TRY IT !
CSGO BETTING PREDICTION
10/26/2014 - Counter-Strike - 3 Replies
Hallo erstmal. :) Ich und ein Kumpel haben uns überlegt eine Counter Strike Betting Prediction Gruppe zu erstellen. Wir haben bis jetzt nur ein Mitglied :/. Dieser Beitrag soll uns dabei helfen die ersten Leute rein zu bekommen. Wir sind 2 erfahrene CS Spieler und wir schauen auch beide sehr oft ESL Matches. Das hier ist die Gruppe Steam Community :: Group :: CSGLPredictions BITTE LADET EURE FREUNDE IN DIESE GRUPPE EIN UND LASST DIESE GRUPPE WACHSEN ! ICH WÄRE EUCH SEHR DANKBAR. ...