Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FS/ Established csgo gambling website

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FS/ Established csgo gambling website

Site Features:
-4 Jackpots
-Coinflip
-Raffle System
-Coupon system
-A browser inventory so players can have there skins uploaded on the website and be able to play pots at anytime.

Control Panel: The control panel allows you to control almost everything in the website including transferring skins from different accounts. It allows you to set up the raffles manually and change the timers on the jack pot and the duration of the giveaway. Control panel will also keep the skins earned by commission in a separate pot. You will also have full trading bot control from stop and starting the bots. You will also be able to create coupons and assign the duration and advantage percentage. Last but not least control panel also has a blog input that will automatically update at the bottom of the site.

Site analytic: The site is growing in popularity and has peeked at 30 users in at once. There are 2 active streamers currently promoting the website and recently the site has partnered up with a betting analyst.

What you will receive on purchase:
-Along with the domain name and all files to the website I will set you up with the website developer/mastermind that created all of this.
-I will also be turning over the websites twitter and steam group which has almost 600 active users and each user was individually invited to the website, we never spammed the steam group to gain more users.
-You will also be introduced to the streamers and the owner of the betting organization that we have partnered with.
-I will also provide more advertising and marketing strategy to help guide the new owner/owners.
-I will also be available anytime once the site has been purchased to answer question and help with anything I can.

Final thoughts: The website is awesome and I've managed to create a pretty great community out of it. Sadly real life stuff has gotten in the way and I will no longer be able to manage the website and put the same effort and hard work I've put into the website from working with the developer to advertising the website. We have had a great reputation and with the same effort this project can be very profitable for anyone.

PM me for offers and questions about anything.
I'm not posting the site link and name, PM for that info.

Willing to accept skins and BTC.

Old 03/22/2016, 08:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
demo will be nice

« Unranked Csgo Account | x22 csgo lifetime acc! »