Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Battle.net account for KARAMBIT KNIFE

Discussion on Selling Battle.net account for KARAMBIT KNIFE within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Selling Battle.net account for KARAMBIT KNIFE

I am interested in obtaining a karambit knife and since I'm not longer interested in any of battle.nets services, I'm not trying to trade this for a knife. I am a bit insecure about the actual price my account is worth, but I'll post its stats here and then you can offer what you think is appropiate.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Dreanor
- Gametime until 30th march
- Two level 100
- A ton level 90
- Two between 90-100
- A lot below
- Insignificant amount of gold, but has a lot of pets and the Faire dragon from the Battle.net shop
- A few achievements mounts aswell (e.g. the ICC flying mount)

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
- A few level 70
- Approx 300-400 paragon level

Hearthstone
- A ton of cards

Heroes of the Storm
- Level 14 (Nothing significant)

I also have a few League accounts, EUW Silver 1(65skins), EUW Silver 4(10+ skins) and EUNE unranked(Gold last season)

Am willing to throw in some of those aswell IF it is a great knife.

Throw your offers, and ask if you want to gather more information regarding the account.

Tags
csgo karambit battle

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB KARAMBIT / KARAMBIT FADE KNIFE / KARAMBIT CHROME KNIFE / KARAMBIT BLUE ICE
02/03/2016 - Infestation Trading - 2 Replies
WTB KARAMBIT / KARAMBIT FADE KNIFE / KARAMBIT CHROME KNIFE / KARAMBIT BLUE ICE Paying over paypal / paysafecard! Pm me what u have and need for it!
[W] Butterfly knife or Karambit knife [H] Origin account
04/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I'D LOVE TO HAVE A FACTORY NEW STATTRAK GUT KNIFE FADE! I have a middleman already so no need to find one. the games i have are Battlefield 3 Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box C&C Red Alert 3 Uprising Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Dead Space Dead Space 3 Medal of Honor Mirror's Edge
[Selling] Selling my steam account for csgo gift and any karambit knife.
02/07/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my steam account for csgo gift and any karambit knife. https://steamcommunity.com/id/gatewayzs Contact me on skype - dnb.good or just add me on steam...
[Trading] Selling my steam account for csgo gift and any karambit knife.
02/07/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my steam account for csgo gift and any karambit knife. https://steamcommunity.com/id/gatewayzs Contact me on skype - dnb.good or just add me on steam... https://steamdb.info/calculator/7656...6709529/?c c=de
[Selling] SELLING KARAMBIT STAINED BATTLE SCARRED PAYPAL
10/04/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
HEy! Im selling karambit stained battle-scarred. Looking only for paypal payment, not going first unless you are a known and respectfull trader, not trusting middleman. Interested ppl add me via skype(ivan_xtv)or leave me post/pm