Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap supreme account $35 + dark souls 2

Discussion on Cheap supreme account $35 + dark souls 2 within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap supreme account $35 + dark souls 2

Im selling my smurf CS:GO account with Supreme rank, 109 wins and 27 private level.

Link -->

No cheats, absolutely legit + email + Dark Souls II - SotFS

Price - $35 paypal only. Money first or any middleman for extra security (my choice).

Skype - hromos2 (Imba!)

Scammers, pls dont try to f...k me, i know all of your methods .

Screenshot down below :3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for Dark Souls 2 key or Account
04/14/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i´m looking for a dark souls 2 key or account. I want to pay with paypal. Skype: passsi21 Hi, ich suche einen Dark souls 2 key oder account. Skype: passsi21 Ich zahle mit Paypal.
Dark Souls 2 - Controls like Dark Souls
03/04/2015 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
Many people, including myself, don't like the controls of Dark Souls 2. This Tutorial will show you how to have the Dark Souls controls in Dark Souls 2. 1. Run Dark Souls 2 and Open the Menu 2. Go to Key Bindings 3. Configure the bindings as pictured below (very important) http://www.pic-upload.de/view-26317323/1.png.html http://www.pic-upload.de/view-26317324/2.png.html
[Buying] PS3 Dark Souls 2 Account [B] egold
01/04/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
^Topic. Ihr dürft das Game noch nicht geshared haben!
[Buying] Dark Souls 2 Familysharing or Account
05/12/2014 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I am looking for someone who would do Familysharing on Steam with me so I would be able to play Dark Souls 2 or an account with dark souls 2 on it. I could pay with Paypal and Paysafe. PM me with details please so I can make you an offer! -zesa