Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO HOUR BOOSTING || LOOKING FOR VOUCH

Discussion on CS:GO HOUR BOOSTING || LOOKING FOR VOUCH within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO HOUR BOOSTING || LOOKING FOR VOUCH

Hello Guys,

I offer to boost your CS:GO Hours, this means you will get 24 Hours on your Cs:Go counter per Day.
How i do this? I do log in your Steam Account with my vServer and let the Game run 24/7 on this vServer.
This Method to Boost hours is unbanable, do reduce the percentage to get banned i will only Boost 15-20 Accounts at once.
I offer 5 vouches to people with 100+ TBMs.

Now here is my Price List:

24 Hours: 0,50€ in psc or 0,60€ in Cs:Go skins
72 Hours: 1,20€ in psc or 1,40€ in Cs:Go skins
168 Hours: 2,50€ in psc or 1 Key in Cs:Go skins
720 Hours: 6€ in psc or 3 Keys or 8€ in Cs:Go skins
I can boost much or less hours like 10 Hours, 285 Hours or 87 Hours, just Pm me or write a comment under the post and i will answer it fast as possible.

Now i will answer a few Questions u will ask i guess,
How much time it takes to get 24 Hours, 72 Hours or 168 Hours,
logicaly it takes 1 Day, 3 Days or 7 Days. 24H=1D

Can i use my Account while the Hour boosting?
Yes, you can.

Are the prices negotiable?
Yes, for the first customers they are to get more trusted.

Is it possible to do this method with my Steam account? It´s secured with my mobile.
Yes it´s possible i only need the Security code once because the vServer wont Disconnect from your account till the Job is done.

Can you go first?
It´s not possible to go first by a trading like this because it takes a few Days/Hours till the Trade is completed.

I´m sorry for my English, i hope you can understand the Post, i´m from Germany so you can ask your questions in german aswell.
Closed Thread

Tags
boosting, counterstrike, cs:go, global offensive, hour