Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO DERANKING| SAFE & CHEAP | GOING FIRST TO TRUSTED USERS.

Discussion on CSGO DERANKING| SAFE & CHEAP | GOING FIRST TO TRUSTED USERS. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO DERANKING| SAFE & CHEAP | GOING FIRST TO TRUSTED USERS.

One key per derank. I am able to derank you to silver1, if you want to. I can't scam you when I'am in your account because you would have to conformate the trade with your e-mail/mobil-authentificator. 1 key per derank.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGO BOOSTING| SAFE & CHEAP | GOING FIRST TO TRUSTED USERS.
03/07/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies
In a place where your rank wont show your skill ? Then you've come to the right place! I'm a highly skilled supreme player, who can boost up to LEM. I'm atm heading towards global, but idk what to do after global, so im sticking to supreme for a while to do boosts. I DO NOT USE CHEATS. Prices. SOLOQ -Per Silver Rank: 2€ or 1 Key -Per Gold Nova Rank: 4€ or 2 Keys -Master Guardian 1&2: 6€ or 3 Keys
***Starxick´s kleiner CSGo Skin Shop [Cheap] [Trusted] [Safe] für jeden was dabei ***
01/19/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/afzGb.png http://likeawebdesigner.de/wp-content/themes/root s/assets/img/law_trennlinie.png Regeln ! Wichtig bitte lesen bevor Ihr mit mir Handeln wollt ! Ihr geht First , es sei denn Ihr seid in meinen Augen Trusted genug Paypal wird akzeptiert nur bei ID Verifizierten oder ihr müsst mir euren Ausweis senden Scammer sind nicht erwünscht und werden sofort bei der Polizei angezeigt also lasst es gleich
[Selling] Ak2 rank, 4 years old account. Cheap and giving first to trusted users.
03/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i'm selling my account mg2 rank account, im giving it away for something like ~10 euros and will give it first to trusted users.
[Selling] Ak2 rank, 4 years old account. Cheap and giving first to trusted users.
03/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Title, atleast 10 eur would be nice, pp and items only.
Ak2 rank, 4 years old account. Cheap and giving first to trusted users.
03/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Title. Write here or pm. Want at least 10 euros. Going first to trusted members.