Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 93 wins Supreme 28 rank,open trade and market

Discussion on Selling 93 wins Supreme 28 rank,open trade and market within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 93 wins Supreme 28 rank,open trade and market

So yeah im currently collecting offers but i can sellout right now for 35euro (paypal) or 12 keys. But dont worry and feel free to talk to me and offer.
skype unforgeetable75
link acc :
feel free to ask anything
Old 02/10/2016, 17:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

zdr

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling CS GO Acc (rank: Supreme-160+ wins)
10/31/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I'm selling my smurf account rank Supreme master first class. It has 284 hours of CS GO and 161 wins. This steam account has only CS GO! Link to this account: Steam Community :: .?. Message me if interested. Thank you and have a nice day!
[Selling] SELLING SUPREME ACC(81 MM WINS,+570H, RANK 25, /w skins) [SEARCHING PAYSAFECARD/KEYS]
10/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
http://hatscripts.com/addskype/yellow/unn1xCS.png (Skype: unn1xCS) Infos: Supreme, 81 wins, +570H, rank 25, some skins Iam searching paysafecard offline or keys. Profile: https://i.gyazo.com/5cbaa7f0c9bae6268f580b783cf61 724.png Hour:
[Selling] Selling silver 1 rank account with open market and bloodhound coin!
08/15/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I want to sell my silver rank account which was mainly used for having fun with friends and for drops. It has: Bloodhound coin Open market (usable) Silver rank (1) Level 12 profile Why am i selling it? Because i no longer need the account so therefor i can just sell it.
[Selling] Selling silver 1 rank account with open market and bloodhound coin!
08/14/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. I want to sell my silver rank account which was mainly used for having fun with friends and for drops. It has: Bloodhound coin Open market (usable) Silver rank (1) Level 12 profile Why am i selling it? Because i no longer need the account so therefor i can just sell it.