Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LEM account and boost people.

Discussion on Selling LEM account and boost people. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling LEM account and boost people.

hi, my name is Jasper and im Global Elite in csgo.
Im selling my Lem account cause i dont use it anymore and i can use some skins
Also im boosting people, i got a GN3 account and i accept Paypal money or csgo skins for it.

Contact me: skype: Japser130

Similar Threads Similar Threads
looking for a boost d5>d4 trusted people
07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
D5>D4 25€ Trusted people Using vpn, if you can
Looking to start boosting/referral/account selling service! LF people
08/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello. I'm Sn0rlax and I've been lurking around in here for a while. I'm an elo boosting service manager. I've been worked for minor services but as the people became inactive I decided to quit and start my own. I will be the manager of the service which, at this moment, has no name. I'd like to find a good name together with the people in the business. What can I offer you: - Stable and dedicated management. I'm really dedicated and I'm almost online at skype all day. Will do all...
[Selling] Doing a duo que boost now , looking for bronze-silver people looking for a boost
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for someone on NA server, looking for a boost, around bronze-silver. He's currently silver 4 , coaching boosting with duo him. Rather have an account with lower mmr, then the smurfs i have. Thanks heres my post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3142480-bronze-gold-elo-boosting-cheap-affo rdable-v.html add me on skype
People asking me to buy boost for them
01/16/2014 - Need for Speed World - 5 Replies
They never did before and now on only 2 days 2 people asked me to buy boost for them, they even offer me their email + pass... It seems a bit strange for me...
Some people still get cheap boost?
04/01/2012 - Need for Speed World - 32 Replies
I know that some people can still get cheap BOOST.... 62,500 BOOST plus Carrera 3.0 for 11,25 PLN .... Can anyone share? We all like it cheap, Thanx.