Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Csgo account+more games in the accounts for gta v copy or account

Discussion on 2 Csgo account+more games in the accounts for gta v copy or account within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Csgo account+more games in the accounts for gta v copy or account

Hello guys I want to sell two of my accounts as i wrote in the title 1 of the accounts is lem
and 1 of them is private rank 3 with two wins
Account 1#
CSGO lem account inculde 11 games
some of them is payday 2
insurgency + 5 copies in the inventory that you can send/gift or trade for keys
GRID 2
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
DiRT Showdown
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Robocraft
Overlord
Hospital Tycoon

account is trade banned but you still can to buy games from steam store you can do what you want but you cannot to trade or sale items in the community market with this account.

photos attached in the theard

Account 2#
The account is unranked but private rank 3 with two wins in row ive never losed there
the account owns
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 2
Account is steam level 0
vac clean trade clean
Steam Community :: lame
photos attached in the theard
------------------------------------
I want for the first account 21$
and for the second account 15$
or them both for gta v account/copy of gta v since there is a save on gta v
If you interstand in add me on skype arikfifaonline123 or pm me here!
Old 12/23/2015, 19:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Arrow Trading -> Counter-Strike Tr…

#moved…

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Account with 350 games (GTA V, CSGO, ARMA, DayZ, Saints Row 4.) only good games
06/19/2015 - ArmA Trading - 0 Replies
Steam Profile: Steam Community :: Zalaku Malaku 2nd Steam Calculator: https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198026871397 Selling with Ownership Verification for support (payment proof and emails). Selling for CS:GO Skins/Steam Wallet 200$ or Paypal transfer. Only send me a PM if you're +18. bump
[Selling] Insane CSGO Account /w 300$ CSGO skins and 30+ games
02/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Rank : Gold3 valuable CSGO Skins: Karambit | Urban Masked BS - Market price: 113,18€ AWP | Asiimov BS - Market price: 33,70€ AK-47 | Case Hardened - Market price: 15,66€ StatTrak™ FAMAS | Afterimage - Market price: 12,47€ and many more (130+ skins)
[Selling] Duplicating WoW accounts - get a copy of ur account!
05/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
What i offer? I offer a new WoW account - with copied stuff from your main account! Copied account? What is copied? Things that are copied: achivements, mounts, pets, titles.(Yes, that includes all gladiators, realm first, unobtainable mounts, titles, pets.) Things that are not copied: characters, items. Is this a hack or cheat or what? This is not a hack, this is not cheat, this is not exploit. This is working as intended. There is no way Blizzard can ban or suspend you.
[Selling] Duplicating WoW accounts - get a copy of ur account!
05/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Duplicating WoW accounts! Get a copy of your account under 20 minutes! What i offer? I offer a new WoW account - with copied stuff from your main account! Copied account? What is copied? Things that are copied: achivements, mounts, pets, titles.(Yes, that includes all gladiators, realm first, unobtainable mounts, titles, pets.) Things that are not copied: characters, items.