Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

or [WTS] Unranked private 3 Skins/Paypal.

Discussion on or [WTS] Unranked private 3 Skins/Paypal. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
or [WTS] Unranked private 3 Skins/Paypal.

Hi! I want to trade a unranked account for skins or paypal money.
Unranked lvl 3 with unlocked market.
I won't go first if you don't have many rep+.
Contact me via skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [B] Unranked CS:GO Account Private Rank 3 [S] PayPal, CS:GO Keys/Skins
12/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, here i want to sell you a CS:GO Account which is Private Rank 3. That means You can start instantly playing ranked! It has only CS:GO on it. You get the Account details and we change the email together. Price is 15€ PayPal or CS:GO Skins valued 15-20€ of Market Price For more Information contact me on skype or write me a PM
[Selling] [B] Unranked CS:GO Account Private Rank 3 [S] PayPal, CS:GO Keys/Skins
11/27/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, here i want to sell you a CS:GO Account which is Private Rank 3. That means You can start instantly playing ranked! It has only CS:GO on it. You get the Account details and we change the email together. Price is 15 PayPal or CS:GO Skins valued 15-20 of Market Price For more Information contact me on skype or write me a PM
PRIVATE RANK 3 | UNRANKED ACCOUNTS | FOR SKINS
06/24/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hey everyone, I have 20 unranked Private Level 3 accounts in CS:GO that people can use for whatever they want, I don't care what you use it for. I ONLY accept skin payment, and I don't care about paypal or getting my values worth back for the accounts. I want to get rid of them because the hacks I made no longer worked after the OW patch. I have 20 or so accounts that are 100% clean and ready to use. I even have some corporal level 5's that you can use to make you seem more legit. These all...
[Selling] EUW lvl 30 100+Skins unranked 75 Paypal
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, ich biete hier einen League of Legends Account mit sehr vielen Champions und fast jeder Champion hat mindestens einen Skin. Der Account kostet 75 (nur Paypal) Der Account sticht mit knapp 1500 Siegen hervor und die Elo ist in einem neutralen zustand (ungewertet) In den Account wurde sehr viel Zeit und Geld gesteckt (500+++) Hier noch ein paar einzelheiten zu den besonderen Skins, die auf dem Account sind:
[Selling] EUW, 41 Champions, 5 Skins, Unranked (5W-4L), 5 via PayPal.
01/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account price is 5 via PayPal, pretty cheap for this account! Region: EU West. RP: 229 IP: 573 Totally 3 Rune Pages, ad, ap and a bit sup. Champions owned: 41