Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free CS:Go boosting for vouches

Discussion on Free CS:Go boosting for vouches within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free CS:Go boosting for vouches

Hey guys!

I am offering free CS:GO boosting for vouches.

PM me here or add me in skype rrks.de if you are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromelv View Post
Offered me SMFC to GE boost for my smurf for 10 eur as for a first customer. Will update.

Did the SMFC to GE boost for 10 eur. Won 5 games in a row. Was friendly, gave me some tips as well. Used his boosting for LoL some while ago and his CS:GO boosting is just as good. Would recommend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by »Kyoku« View Post
great booster +++
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomb View Post
great and fast service +++ rep
Old 12/01/2015, 01:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RaiTrays Boosting | Need Vouches | Free Boosting
07/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys and lads, I am offering coaching lessons/VOD Reviews, just hit me up in skype and we can discuss about a Price! (wont be as high as normal max 50% of that what other people offer) I decided to eloboost people and that very cheap because i got fun doing it I am ready to boost people from Bronze 5 to Platinum 3, why only to Plat 3? Because i want to do it fast and cheap. Your advantages are:
[FREE] Elo Boosting Service (D2) - Free untill I earned my first vouches.
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 58 Replies
I am currently at 2400 ELO season 3 (Diamond 2), was over 2k ELO Season 2. Played in ESL Tourneys aswell. I would really love to try this out and boost some of your guys ELO. I got my new computer 1 week ago and thats why I came up with this idea. I am able to play on NA and EUW without lags now! Currently only accepting EUW since my duoQ mate plays there. Requirements: -Decent Runes -Decent amount of champions Pricing: I wont charge any money right now, because I have to get...