Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GW2 Twilight for CSGO skins

Discussion on Selling GW2 Twilight for CSGO skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GW2 Twilight for CSGO skins

Hello,

Actually I have all the maths for make the Twilight but not the Dusk, so I have 900g and I only need 200g more for finish it. While I farm gold, I post this in there.

I'm looking for sell or the Twilight or my all account with a lot of things. I can sell only the Twilight and send it to you with the mail box from GW2 or directly give to you my account, thats your choice. I sell both for the SAME PRICE, 250$ in CSGO SKINS. What that means? I don't trust too much in PayPal, so you can add me and buy csgo skins in OPSkins for exemple, and then trade these skins to me through Steam.

The price it's negotiable. You can add me in Steam if you don't trust in my private profile, i'll can open it for you, I just like it.

Have a good day!

Twilight through GW2 mailbox = 250$ in CSGO skins
Account with a lot of things + Twilight = 250$ in CSGO skins

I'M NOT GOING FIRST!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Selling ALL my CSGO Skins
10/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 12 Replies
Hey Guys I have some Skins i would like to sell , im accepting all offers and selling them for 70% of the Market price. My Steam Inventory : Steam Community :: Luntsar :: Item Inventory Add me on Skype please : Lyrobe_epvp for more infos
Selling/Verkaufe CSGO Account MG1 Suche PP , PSC , CSGO Skins oder E*G
10/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Topic Regelt ^^ Verkaufe 1 CS:GO Account . Er Besitzt Rank 13 und ist in der Skillgruppe Meisterwächter 1 / Master Guardian 1 und Besitzt 157 Spielstunden . Er Besitzt die Operation Bloodhound Münze Und hat ein Ca 1€ Inventar. Ich Suche e*G , CSGO Skins , PP , PSC
[Trading] Gw2 VERY nice account [Twilight Legendary weapon/ALOT gold/T6 mats] for CSGO skins
08/22/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Closed
[Trading] GW2 Twilight (legendary gs) for CSGO knife(s) or skins
02/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, my Guild Wars 2 legendary, for your CSGO items of the same value. For more information please refer to my GW2 post: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/guild-wars-2-tra ding/3616365-twilight-legendary-greatsword.html Thanks and have a nice day!