Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading Steam account[Level2] with CS:GO[1k hours] - Rank: LEM for 10 euros in skins

Discussion on Trading Steam account[Level2] with CS:GO[1k hours] - Rank: LEM for 10 euros in skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading Steam account[Level2] with CS:GO[1k hours] - Rank: LEM for 10 euros in skins

Trading Steam account[Level2]
with CS:GO[1k hours]

Add me on skype: live:jonnykapahala
or on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/milfshaking1337

Prints of account:

I can go first.

Tags
cs:go account trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Global Elite Account, 29 Rank, 618 hours, 284 Competitive Wins, with Skins & more..
09/20/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 10 Replies
There is a NEW Thread about the Account if you want to buy it. Cheers!!
[Selling] STEAM ACCOUNT CS:GO LEM RANK 440 HOURS 130 WINS I TAKE PAYPAL CASH OFFERS
07/25/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys i'm selling high rank cs:go accounts.They are clean and secured. Didn't used any hacks. I can give you lots of refference, check my profile there is no any - feedbacks or -rep. i can take paypal cash, cs:go items or steam wallet code. I prefer paypal. Whenever you pay i will change the original email to your email and give you the id and pw. So you enjoy the rank you want. 25 USD$ Legendary Eagle (LE) Stock: 0 30 USD$ Legandary Eagle Master (LEM) Stock: 1
[Buying] 6-7 Digit Account incl. Rank, Hours and Skins!
03/01/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, how I already wrote in the topic, I'm looking forward to buy 6 or 7 digit CS:GO ranked Account with skins and hours! I'm only interessted in Cheat-free "clean accounts", so for this reason pls no supreme Master or global Elite! I will pay with paypal, no PSC etc. Pls post your Steam Account screenshot or hyperlink in my thread and let me know all required information. (Skins with screenshot, Ingame Screenshot from your rank etc etc etc...) and your offer. Pls contact me on...
[Buying] CS:GO Steam Account with hours / rank / csgo gift
02/18/2015 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys I want to buy a CSGO Steam Account that should have above 100 - 150 hours on CSGO. I also accept a CS:GO game key of gift! Add skype: codevirus.epvp Regards Skyline