Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Boosting Service ALL ranks

Discussion on WTS Boosting Service ALL ranks within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool WTS Boosting Service ALL ranks

Hey guys! I can boost your account to which rank you need!
3000+ hours
50+ Accounts into global
I take keys or Egold!
100 E*gold pr silver rank
200 E*gold pr GN rank
300 E*gold pr MG-DMG rank
350 E*gold pr LE-LEM
425 E*gold for supreme
500 E*gold for Global Elite

I can also boost NEW privaterank3 accounts into LE/LEM after 10 games (Will take 5 days and we will discuss price)

I will need to log into your account - I will soloque or play with my friends for fastest rankup!
You pay up in front - No need to pay for more than 1 rank per time (If you take more ranks, I will take discount!

Comment below or throw your steamlink in comment / PM!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGO BOOSTING SERVICE ALL RANKS
05/03/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Yo Guys, my boosting service is online. I'm doing 1 and NOT more vouches. My PriceList: http://i.imgur.com/XRnl7Bf.png?1 Add me on skype if interested: janmoertl I am using Legit and 100 percent safe Private-Hacks. Have a nice Day! :)
[Trading] Jead's Boosting Service [CSGO Ranks] [S for Vouches]
04/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
MatchMaking Rank Boosting! Hello, this is my Thread where I offer my Service. I will play on your Account, and in no time you will have your new rank. Prices and system! Iam a 2 times Global on my own Accounts. I prefer to play alone. Prices are flexible, and we can make deals, depending your current rank!
[Selling] CSGO Boosting Service(low ranks->higher)
07/21/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, so i want to start my own CSGO boosting service. So first of all. There is 2 way to do it, u can choose. First one:I will play with u with my Smurf account and help u, and carry the whole match. Second one: U give me your account, then i login and play with it:)(it would be faster TBH)