Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost service from silver IV to LEM

Discussion on Boost service from silver IV to LEM within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost service from silver IV to LEM

Hey guys, since I started to play CSGO in competitive scene I want to offer my services as booster.

Since Im new on this and need to study all the prices per league Ill start with boosting pack.

About me:
- Playing CS since 2006
- +3700h .
- Global Elite

From Silver (Any silver) to DMG 70€.

From DMG to LEM 50€

From Lem to Supreme 60€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for a boost service from silver 5 to gold.
08/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Write here your offers and skype so i can contact you, thanks.
[Selling] CS:GO Boost Service | Silver - Supreme
07/22/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
How it works: 1. You add me on skype . 2. We discuss details (your objectives) . 3. You give me access to your account. 4. Payment Paypal / Moneybookers / Skins / PSC 5. Boosting starts right after. NOTE: We accept skins instead of real money
[Trading] Silver-Bronze Boost For Level Service
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i have an acc on tr server lvl 11 i want to make it 15. when you play for me, i will play for you too. my offer: guarantee 3WIN valid servers: EUW/EUNE/TR
[Selling] Elo Boost Service up to Silver - Need vouchers.
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Still need vouchers :) Intro-Hello guys, I'm a Gold 3 player, and am willing to help raise accounts from anywhere between Bronze V to Silver 1 I boost only on EUW! Bronze V > Bronze IV is €10 Bronze IV > Bronze III : €10
Cheap Boost Service [To Silver 2]
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
This service is actually only available on EUW. Prices : Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 = 12.5€ Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 = 12.5€ Bronze 3 - Bronze 2 = 12.5€ Bronze 2 - Bronze 1 = 12.5€ Bronze 1 - Silver 5 = 15€