Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H] Diamond LoL Account [W] Money / CS:GO Skins (QUIKSELL)

Discussion on [H] Diamond LoL Account [W] Money / CS:GO Skins (QUIKSELL) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[H] Diamond LoL Account [W] Money / CS:GO Skins (QUIKSELL)

Hello Elitepvp.
Since i don't use my League of Legends account i really wants to sell it since im going on a vacation next week. There is alot of champions, skins and full rune pages.

Heres some infos about it
skins: 118 skins (including rare and legacy
Champions: 127
rune pages: 14 full rune pages.

You can pay me with prepaidcards, csgo skins, and money - I will not go first.

You can contact me on my skype - molotovkongenbuddi1398. Feel free to add me.
Old 10/17/2015, 20:29   #2

bump - SELLING FOR 75 EURO
Old 10/17/2015, 22:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you can recover the account easy! it makes no sense to trade a diamond account with more than 100 skins and champs for 75€!
pls dont try to scam people with lol accounts!

cheers
Old 10/18/2015, 02:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by distracter View Post
you can recover the account easy! it makes no sense to trade a diamond account with more than 100 skins and champs for 75€!
pls dont try to scam people with lol accounts!

cheers
im going on a vacation next week. I even order to use a middleman, so please stop i just want money to my vacation.

Tags
knife, league of legends, rifles, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [H] Gold LoL Account [W] Money / CS:GO Skins (QUIKSELL)
11/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Elitepvp. Since i don't use my League of Legends account i really wants to sell it since im going on a vacation next week. There is alot of champions, skins and full rune pages. Heres some info about it: Rank: Gold V Last season rank: Plat 4 Skins: 109 skins (including legacy & legendary skins) Champions: 127 ip: 46k+ Runes: 9 full rune pages.
Swap LoL Account last Season Diamond, Patinum currently Money or CS:GO Skins
10/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LOL account : many skins many runes 9000 ep platin 3 normal mmr last season diamond for more info add skype : crazyrnb_x3
[Trading] [OO] DIAMOND V acc; 71 champs; 23 skins; 5rune pages. [23k IP] for MONEY or CS SKINS
05/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am the sole and only owner this account ever had. I have the original mail. The account is Diamond 5 ; with 105 games/56 wins. 71 champions. 22470 IP . 393 RP. Some icons. Normals around ~700wins. the mmr is medium to high (~25lp per game) Skins:reverse annie freljord ashe heartseeker ashe definetly not blitzcrank
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] 526 skins, High Diamond, Chall border for money or cs go skins
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1. Serwer eu WEST 2. 526 Skins, all + CHAMPIONSHIP (Jarva, Riven, Janna, Thresh, Shyvana), all RIOT. 3. League Master actually 4. Challenger border 5. 20 RUNE PAGE 6. ALL RUNES 7. ALL CHAMPIONS 8. ORYGINAL EMAIL ADDRESS with WELCOME MESSAGE!