Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting services (cheapest you'll ever see - max rank LE)

Discussion on Boosting services (cheapest you'll ever see - max rank LE) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting services (cheapest you'll ever see - max rank LE)

Hello, I'm in the "The Global Elite" rank and I decided I finally need to get some skins and start trading, well, I don't really have any way to insert money into steam as I'm only 15 year old and don't have a credit card/Paypal account or what ever, I decided since I'm ranked quite high in the game and do well in my rank, maybe I can get some skins from boosting people.

TL;DR: The Global Elite boosting for skins, cheap as hell 8^)

Rules
- All questions and deals about the boosting service MUST go through me, as only I operate the boosting service, quite obvious.
- My service is obviously boosting WITHOUT cheats, no griefing what so ever, flaming, voice\text chat abuse or what ever is reportable, can play from both online and offline mode, as you wish.
- Even though I'm supreme, if I'm playing with low ranked premades I get nervous and play like **** as I don't want to disappoint them, well, my point is I can boost only from the account itself because not only the boosted won't hold me back, it'll be much faster and effective.
- Since I don't have any extraordinary steam-rep nor +reps in my profile, I'm looking for vouches

How I'm boosting:
There is only 1 way I can boost you, fast, cheap and safe. I'm logging into your account and play until I reach the rank you desire and pay, you can spectate the game freely from another account, it doesn't matter to me. I'm not hacking/cheating/scripting in anyway, and I wont be able to make any trade/buy operations on your account due to steam-guard (7 days ban + email trade confirmation)

Price:
from silver 1 to MG 1 is 2 keys.
from MG 2 to DMG is 1 keys for each up-rank.
from DMG to LE is 2 keys for the up-rank.

I'm boosting only until LE because I don't want it to take unexpectedly long and I want to assure your uprank no matter what as soon as possible.

If you're interested: steamcommunity.com/id/BokuSS
steamrep:

thanks for reading
Old 10/14/2015, 01:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Add me Skype cl0se2you
Old 10/14/2015, 05:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandar* View Post
Add me Skype cl0se2you
done

bump

bump?
Old 10/16/2015, 22:26   #4

bump

BUMP
Old 10/23/2015, 14:51   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vouche Needed?
Old 10/23/2015, 14:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaCeS View Post
Vouche Needed?
sure

bump
Old 11/04/2015, 12:10   #7

Update: ranked up to global