Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING GLOBAL ELITE ACCOUNT WITH LEVEL 10 STEAM AND MANY GAMES!

Discussion on SELLING GLOBAL ELITE ACCOUNT WITH LEVEL 10 STEAM AND MANY GAMES! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up SELLING GLOBAL ELITE ACCOUNT WITH LEVEL 10 STEAM AND MANY GAMES!

Hi I'm selling my own personal Global Elite account for 30 euro via PayPal.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION :
It has no VAC or OW bans and it is hack free!
It has games worth over 50 euro.
535 hours played CSGO.

PAYMENT INFORMATION :
I will only accept PayPal and skins at the moment.
I will not go first unless you are trustworthy and I won't pay for middlemens if you want one.
The payment on PayPal must be sent via gift otherwise I will not accept it.

OTHER INFORMATION :
I have alot of +rep on other forums which I can show you, and I can provide with screenshots and links of the account etc.
If you are intrested , add me on skype.
I am a legit and trusty trader who doesn't want to make anyone bored of trading with complicated trades, add me and we'll sure deal

Old 10/11/2015, 22:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

do you accept 50€ PSC?
Old 10/12/2015, 22:26   #3

S3nf, yes I do, but in that case you go first since I do not actually accept PSC. Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Global Elite Account! [113 Wins] [Steam Level 10]
10/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. I'm selling my Global Elite account. Payment is either CS:GO skins or keys! The price i'm selling the account is around 30-40 USD worth of skins or keys. Price can be negotiated. You will get FULL access to the account and the email can be changed. Steam Community :: Tyrone Steam Level 10 668 Hours 113 Comp Wins No Bans
[Selling] Global Elite Steam account + 2 games
09/18/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I would like to sell my Steam account for real money. It containts a Counter Strike Global Offensive Global Elite account with 501 wins and 1171 hours. It also contains a H1Z1 and a Payday 2 which i didn't really play. I want the payment to be with paypal ! https://staging.steamcommunity.com/id/markijesus This is the Steam account.
Selling Global Elite CSGO account with Steam Account including games
07/21/2015 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
Selling my Global Elite CSGO Account Including my Steam Account with games The Steam Account is 8 years old and clean Includes games such as -DayZ -L4D -Killing Floor -Natural Selection 2
[Selling] CS:GO Global Elite Account + Steam Games
05/24/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe meinen CS:GO account Der Account ist von 2008 und hat 33 Spiele laut Steam Calculator 147€. CS:GO Stats: Global Elite 132 Spiele gewonnen und 449Hrs. Preis is VB sagt mir was euch der account wert ist und wenn es passt könnt ihr euch den account auch gerne mal anschauen. Am besten PM.