Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast Elo Boost (Professional Boosting Service Up To LE) Very Cheap

Discussion on Fast Elo Boost (Professional Boosting Service Up To LE) Very Cheap within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fast Elo Boost (Professional Boosting Service Up To LE) Very Cheap

Information:

THIS SERVICE IS 100 % SAFE AND PROFESSIONAL WE WILL NEVER USE CHEATS/HACKS/BOTS IN ANY CASE.

We are a group of people who are playing daily csgo for many years. We`ve invested more than 800 hours in practicing and playing. Our matchmaking ranks 1 LEM. Our service is done by hand, we ARENT using any illegal softwares like cheats/hacks/bots whatever.

Prices:

First 10 Games -> 15 Euro
Silver I - Gold I -> 3 Euro per Rank
Gold I - Gold Nova Master -> 4 Euro per Rank
Gold Nova Master - MG1 -> 5 euro
MG1 - MGE -> 6 Euro per Rank
MGE - DMG -> 7 Euro
DMG - LE -> 8 Euro

We are also accepting keys as payment add us on skype to discuss about that!

Payment: We accept paypal and paysafecard!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ıllıllı Cheap & Fast Professional Elo Boosting Service! ıllıllı
05/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Old thread. Skype: YukiBoosting
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING - NA/Fast/Cheap/Professional 1-800-ELO-BOOST
10/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/9ypKd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/ZGFCg.jpg WELCOME TO 1-800-ELO-BOOST I am a Diamond 1 player on the NA server. I have over a year of experience with boosting and had nothing but happy customers. I have decided to advertise on elitepvpers to offer my boosting services to you wonderful people. I only accept payments made through Paypal. I can boost from Bronze 5 all the way to Diamond 1 on the NA server. PRICING: Bronze
05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
About me Hey guys! I am offering my services to boost your account.I have a lot of experience in ranked. I always strive for perfection and I get my jobs done very fast. Add me on skype if you're interested , infos below. Top division earlier this season: Challenger I 330LP (decayed due to inactivity). Contact Skype: Yukiteru12
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
About me Hey guys! I am offering my services to boost your account. I am currently Diamond IV Season 3. I have a lot of experience in ranked. I always strive for perfection and I get my jobs done very fast. Currently working for ELO-Boost.net - League of Legends Boosting & Coaching service!. Add me on skype if you're interested , infos below. http://i.imgur.com/3IYMJjz.jpg Contact Skype: Yukiteru12
04/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
About me Hey guys! I am offering my services to boost your account. I am currently Diamond IV Season 3. I have a lot of experience in ranked. I always strive for perfection and I get my jobs done very fast. Currently working for ELO-Boost.net - League of Legends Boosting & Coaching service!. Add me on skype if you're interested , infos below. http://i.imgur.com/3IYMJjz.jpg Contact Skype: Yukiteru12