Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching a Trade banned account withe COOL Skins

Discussion on Searching a Trade banned account withe COOL Skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 100/0/3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Trade Banned Account (€250 Worth of Skins)
03/31/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I'm here to sell my trade banned Steam account. It has €250,- worth of skins on the account. I am willing to go first if enough proof provided, only accepting PayPal & PSC. Steam: Steam Community :: Tallgeese? Backpack: http://csgobackpack.net/?nick=http%3A%2F%2Fsteamco mmunity.com%2Fid%2Ftallgangster%2F******1 Feel free to add me on the Steam profile linked above. ^^
[Selling] Searching Trade Banned Account!
02/05/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Im trading my MG1 for a Silver 3 smurf with some skins on it. (Prefer a cheap knife). Rank : Master Guardian 1. Hours played : 528 Hours. Competetive Wins : 188. Inventory : Steam Community :: Thief What do i look for? Trade Banned Account.
[Buying] Suche TRADE BANNED CS.GO Account with Rare Skins / B / Paypal / PSC
02/02/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on Skype to talk :) Skype : ohFuse
[Selling] Trade Vac Banned Account with 5 Knifes and Some Other Nice Skins
01/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Inventory: Gyazo - 11dcfdb836ad7035bc41412e328b9584.png PM Me your skype for more information or just reply in this thread with your price and a way to contact you AWP Asiimov is BS with FT Look
[Trading] Offer lol account withe 644,435collection scroe and 69 skins
10/10/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i would like to trade my Lol account he is in gold3 the account is on euw. and have all champs + some tradaionall skins and rare skins like Meisterschafts Thresh k9 nasus riot graves and stuff like this. If you are intresstet and wants to know which skins the account have pm me and i send you a link for it For some good cs:go skins or knifes. Make your offer Her or per pm Deutsch: Hallo ich würde meinen gold 3 account mit 69 skins der account befindet sich auf dem euw server....