Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Legit GLOBAL ELITE acc-239hrs-Rank22-139Wins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legit GLOBAL ELITE acc-239hrs-Rank22-139Wins

Hey everyone!
I know i'm new in here, but i wanted to try to sell my LEGIT CSGO GLOBAL ACCOUNT.
It has 239hrs csgo-playtime on it. 139 wins and the rank is 22! I've never used any cheats!
What i want: Well i surely want a decent price for it...i mainly look for keys or skins for csgo! But i'm also fine with real money. The value of the skins/keys should be around 40. if you want it for real money, we can go for around 30. But we can still talk about the price
you can add me on skype(addy: himselfmade) but i prefer steam: Steam Community :: skitl0r
if you want to trade with me and dont trust me, we can use a middleman, i have no problem with it.
PS: I can send you an ingame picture of the acc if you want

Tags
csgo, csgo acc

Similar Threads
[Selling] GLOBAL ELITE ACC (LEGIT)
selling GLOBAL ELITE ACC (LEGIT) whit 40 wins and 62 hours. payment: paypal offer me.
16 Replies - Counter-Strike Trading
[Selling] The Global Elite Legit Account
Hi I have to sell the account with the rank of Global Elite Account information: > The Global Elite Rank > 400h in CS:GO > 10 level steam ...
0 Replies - Counter-Strike Trading
[Selling] Global Elite Account / 100% legit
Global Elite smurf account with 31 wins for sale/trade. Please contact me with your offer. No cheats were involved, legit and safe. You will get...
1 Replies - Counter-Strike Trading
[Selling] Global Elite Smurf (Legit)
Hey, I want to sell on of my smurf accounts as I have too many of them :p Here's some info about the account itself: Rank: Global Elite...
[Selling] Global Elite account 100% legit
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11402948_677349895699318_3471501722520562212_n.jpg?oh=9ee4b843ee6bd269de759834cb684dde&oe=5...