Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]/[WTB] Global CSGO Account!

Discussion on [S]/[WTB] Global CSGO Account! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [S]/[WTB] Global CSGO Account!

I am looking for a Global elite csgo account
Hours doesn't matter
Wins doesn't matter

20€ Paypal - Verified

I am trusted!

Closed Thread

Tags
wtb global elite csgo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGO Global Elite Account
07/24/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my CSGO Global account with like 40 Hours and lvl 0 Steam lvl so It's kinda restricted and you'd have to pay yourself to get it to lvl 1 BUT you get the Email with the account and A CLEAN CSGO Global Elite. I've never cheated in my life and I'll never do. I play in a semi-professional German team and you can come talk with me if you don't trust and ask my teammates (idc). I'm thinking about 25-30 € paypal and CSGO skins (worth 35 €~) . Hallo, Ich möchte gerne meinen...
[Selling] csgo account GLOBAL
07/04/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
300hours http://s29.postimg.org/f5va3ojg7/fix.png 100% CLEAN.
[Buying] WTB | CSGO | GLOBAL ACCOUNT
01/13/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I am interested in buying a Counter-Strike Global Offensive account with the rank: Global 500+ hours to prove non cheating.
[Buying] CSGO ACCOUNT SUPREME OR GLOBAL!!
01/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Suche einen CSGO Global Elite oder Supreme Account! Muss über 30 Wins haben, sollte kein neuer Account von 2014 oder 15 sein und Legit aussehen! Keine Bans! Bitte mit Angebot per PM melden! PUSH :)
[Selling] Csgo Global Account
12/20/2014 - Steam Trading - 12 Replies
Hi, verkaufe meinen Main Account. Der Account ist von 2003 (7digit) 1:0:1393815 Der Account hat 768 Stunden in Csgo und 700 Stunden in 1.6 Der Account hat 153 Wins ist Global elite und in keiner Liga eingetragen. Auf dem Account ist noch 18€ Steamguthaben. Screens: http://imgur.com/bdIqGzU&va6Ujny#1