Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading EUNE account 70+ skins (GOLD3) for ANY KNIFE!(I GO FIRST)(transfer to EUW,s2)

Discussion on Trading EUNE account 70+ skins (GOLD3) for ANY KNIFE!(I GO FIRST)(transfer to EUW,s2) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading EUNE account 70+ skins (GOLD3) for ANY KNIFE!(I GO FIRST)(transfer to EUW,s2)

EUNE gold III account, almost all champions and 70+ skins
Season 2 account, you have free transfer to EUW.
700+ normal wins
50+ icons
__
If you need more information of account:CONTACT ME(PM/skype: sseff.pro)

I will go first if you have good TBM and if you request me trade!

Giving for any knife!

I will give you username and password so you can check account(WHEN YOU REQUEST ME TRADE AND HAVE GOOD TBM)

My skype is: sseff.pro (add me)

ps: old theard when i am plat... ( )
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading EUNE account 70+ skins (GOLD3) for ANY KNIFE!(I GO FIRST)
05/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EUNE gold III account, almost all champions and 70+ skins Season 2 account, you have free transfer to EUW. about 1000 normal wins 60+ icons __ If you need more information of account:CONTACT ME(PM/skype: sseff.pro) I will go first if you have good TBM and if you request me trade! Giving for any knife!
[Trading] Trading EUNE account 70+ skins (GOLD3) for ANY KNIFE!(I GO FIRST)
03/04/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
EUNE gold III account, almost all champions and 70+ skins Season 2 account, you have free transfer to EUW. 700+ normal wins 50+ icons __ If you need more information of account:CONTACT ME(PM/skype: sseff.pro) I will go first if you have good TBM and if you request me trade! Giving for any knife!
[Selling] EUNE GOLD3 with ALL champions 90 skins and much more
09/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
delete it !
[Trading] trading EUNE lol account for csgo skins / prefire knife
07/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
its platinum 3 32 lp , 107 champions 4999ip it has someskins comment for skins 3 rune pages EUNE server
[Selling] LoL ACC ~ EUNE ~ GOLD3 ~ 61 champ ~ 14 skins.
03/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server - EUNE Ip - 2000+ Rp - 238 Elo - GOLD 3 Champions - 61 Skins - 14 (Unchained Alistar, Royal Guard Fiora, Dreadknight Garen, Dino Gnar, Firecracker Jinx, Blood Moon Kalista, Warring Kingdoms Katarina, Victorious Morgana, Warring Kingdoms Nidalee, Battle Bunny Riven, Crimson Elite Talon, Badger Teemo, Riot Girl Tristana, Gangster Twitch) Runes - 5 pages. Account has verified e-mail, ill change the e-mail to yours right after the trade will be done.