Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying all CS:GO Skins for 55-60% of Market Value!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying CS:GO Skins for 55-60% of Market Value! Also buying all cases for 1 cent each!

-- Welcome to my CS:GO Skins Page --

Currently Buying:

- Any skins worth $5 or more on the market.
- Any cases you want to sell me for 1 cent each.

Rules/Regulations:

- I only pay for skins/cases via Paypal, and the account I'm sending money to must be verified.

- You must always go first as I am verified and have nothing but positive feedback on other trading sites. (You send the skins via steam, and then I send the money to your verified paypal account.) For proof of my feedback, please ask for a link when contacting me and I will provide you with one.

- Please post in this thread first before contacting me in anyway, and please make sure to confirm that you are talking to the right Kaybee and not an imposter.

Contact Info:

- Please message me via skype @ peypeyproductions

- When contacting me, please tell me which skin/case you are offering to sell, and please also provide a link to your inventory so I can inspect the skin.

Old   #2

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

AK-47 Vulcan MW 25

It is an AK-47 Vulcan MW for 25€ PP. My PP is 100% verified, but I only trade with a Middleman.