Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gobL CS:GO Boosting Service [LEGIT] - [KEYS/PP/SKINS] - [S1 TO LEGENDARY EAGLE]

Discussion on gobL CS:GO Boosting Service [LEGIT] - [KEYS/PP/SKINS] - [S1 TO LEGENDARY EAGLE] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sovison CS:GO Boosting Service [LEGIT] - [KEYS/PP/SKINS] - [S1 TO LEGENDARY EAGLE]

Who am I ?

I am skilled player. Over 280 matchmaking wins and my official rank is Legendary Eagle Master

What is legit boosting ?
The legit boosting method is pretty simple. You are playing with booster or the booster play on your account until the desired
rank is reached. There is no cheat used, no engine of any kind, only pureskills are allowed. This is the cleanest method of getting your desired rank.

How do I boost ?

We boost in two ways ;(Booster on Account) and (Lobby Boost)

- The first way of boosting its the faster, and the better for you to rank up.
The booster will play on your account to get you to the desired rank. While the boost start, we ask the player not to play between competitive matches, it is really important for the win strike ratio

Why is it the better way?

Because the booster (me) is a skilled player, if I am on a low-rank account I will be able to do many elo points by killing a lot of people and also by doing good mvps and easy wins at the end.

How do we do it ?

When I boost on your account, I will do a lot of frags easily, and will carry you easily to higher ranks.

Do you have to worry ?

You don't have to worry about that option. Every new computer loggin into an account from a new location have a 7 to 15 days steam market blocked/transactions blocked/trade blocked.
We suggest you to modify your password of course and keep the steam guard "active" We will ask for the code when needed.

- The second way of boosting is the longest, we will play with you on a friend-lobby to rank you up to desired rank.
Since we will be playing vs higher rank than yours, you're gonna have a lot of difficulty to be good at this level, which is normal.
Please take note that we are on the timezone GMT+1. So if you are from NA you will have a ping between 60 and 120 which is harder to play with us.

TERMS OF SERVICES

1. The payment is being made before the boost start
2. We do accept payments in skins and keys.
3. We will ensure the quality of the service to respectful customers.
4. If you play on the account being boosted when the boost is not finished, the boost will be stopped and there is no refund for the job ordered.
5. Make sure to tell us the rank you want to be and the rank you currently are.
6. We will tell you how long it's gonna take depending on time needed for any rank and will also contact you as soon as the rank is over.

I do offer Boosting from Silver 1 to Legendary Eagle

Method of contact : Skype sovi.de1

PRICES

Silver I to Silver Elite Master : 2 KEYS OR 3€ PER RANK.

Nova I to Gold Nova Master : 3 KEYS OR 6€ PER RANK.

Master Guardian I to Master Guardian Elite : 4 KEYS OR 8€ PER RANK.

Master Guardian elite to Distinguished Master Guardian : 6 KEYS OR 12€ PER RANK.

Distinguished Master Guardian to Legendary Eagle : 8 KEYS OR 15€ PER RANK.

Legendary Eagle to Legendary Eagle Master : 10 KEYS OR 20€ PER RANK.

Placement Matches : 15 KEYS OR 20€.

1 WIN = 1 KEYS or 2€.

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.

Old 11/02/2015, 16:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

First boosting free?
Old 11/02/2015, 16:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerosty View Post
First boosting free?
yea ^^ i need a vouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerosty View Post
First boosting free?
So , yea it will be for free but only for the first person