Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trade banned csgo acc for 7-20 euro!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade banned csgo acc for 7-20 euro!

skypename:
live:mixe3
dont write here only on skype!

PAYING VIA SKRILL BTW!

Old 09/11/2015, 13:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 179/0/0
I have a Community banned one with much skins :3
Old 09/11/2015, 14:15   #3

Skypename?
Old 09/11/2015, 14:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have two banned Accs
Skype > knartyba

Old 09/11/2015, 15:06   #5

Bump!

Up!!

« 2 Accounts mit HL1 Pack + CS Complete | [S] CS:GO Kistenschlüssel [B] e*Gold »

Similar Threads
[Trading] WoW Account 1 lvl 100 warlock for csgo acc trade banned or not! Idc! :) also selling!
07/31/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to trade my 57 E*Gold + WoW Account with 667 ILVL Price i want: 17.99 EURO CSGO I want: Either good with rank or with many skins! My skypename is Live:mixe3 The acc only has 1 char! I can also offer 57 E*Gold! Goodluck!
[Selling] Steam Account [Trade Banned]! CSGO Items and More! [ORIGINAL EMAIL]
07/23/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i sell my Steam account with the original create email and with Rare Items and Good Games , but the Account have a 10 Year Trade ban but i contacted the Support the reason for the ban is : " A item was scamed and i trade it but i dont scammed it " now i want to sell this account. Games : Call of Duty : Black ops 2 Call of Duty : World at War DayZ Standalone Counter Strike : Global Offensive
[Selling] Steam Account [Trade Banned 10Y] CSGO Items and More! [ORIGINAL EMAIL]
07/23/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i sell my Steam account with the original create email and with Rare Items and Good Games , but the Account have a 10 Year Trade ban but i contacted the Support the reason for the ban is : " A item was scamed and i trade it but i dont scammed it " now i want to sell this account. Games : Call of Duty : Black ops 2 Call of Duty : World at War DayZ Standalone Counter Strike : Global Offensive
[Selling] Steam Account [Trade Banned] CSGO Items and More!
07/21/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
closed
CsGo Skins auf Trade Banned Moven/Kaufen ;o
09/04/2014 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Hey Jungs 'n Mädels, hab mal ne Frage, unzwar wurde ich schon vor längerem vom Handeln in Steam ausgeschlossen bis 2024 :P Der Grund?; Und das ist wirklich strange :D Nachts haben wir mir ca 30 Leuten auf einem Private-Ts gegenseitig Reports gemacht,und am nächsten Tag hatten 3-4 (mir inklusive) einen Trade Bann bekommen.. Wir haben auch den Steam Support angeschrieben,dass wir beweisen könnten,dass alles rein aus FUN war,und die es beseitigen sollen,ob es quasi ginge.. Die meinten,es sei...