Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Global Elite account for keys/skins

Discussion on Global Elite account for keys/skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Global Elite account for keys/skins

waiting for offers.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] GLOBAL ELITE for skins or keys
09/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Steam Community :: KQLY 289 hours, 36 games in steam skype: danny.r78
[Trading] Global elite account for Skins
06/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Im trading my global elite account with 227 hours played and 107 wins. low 8 digit STEAM_1:1:1153XXXX. 8 year badge and 5 year coin. 100% clean acct, never been cheated on. Also comes with cs 1.6 and cs:source. Account screenshots: Imgur and Imgur Asking for $40 in CS:GO skins. Will send first to trusted members as i have no rep here, although a middleman is fine with me too.
[B] Global Elite Account [S] PP / PSC / SKINS
03/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Jo, ich verkauf wieder einen Global Elite Account. Der Account ist vom 13.Sep.2003 ( 6DIG ) Steam Lvl 30!! Hat 780h in CSGO. 300h in CS und 200h in CSS. Rank ist Global Elite mit 121wins.
[H] Global Elite account [W]Skins
02/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hi.I got Global Elite account with email that the account was created with , security questions.Want for it skins,you can offer. Account includes 4 games:Counter-Strike,Counte-Strike: Condition Zero and Counter-Strike:Source,also CS:GO It has 37 wins Leave offers here,or add me on skype so we can have a talk-crownaszaidzia11
Global Elite Giving Lessons/Legit Boosting for keys/skins
10/04/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
100% Legit. My offer is to play some matchmaking with lower ranks interested in getting a better understanding of this game and explain any questions you have along the way. You can ask me anything you want about how I'm playing certain situations or how you could improve on your own play. We should win 99% of games that we lobby together too and it's all completely legit so no cancelled results. Price: 1 Key per game or 1 skin of equal value. Add deansecs on steam if you're...