Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TRADING LOL ACCOUNT FOR CS.GO SKINS.

Discussion on TRADING LOL ACCOUNT FOR CS.GO SKINS. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TRADING LOL ACCOUNT FOR CS.GO SKINS.

The account is in EU WEST, it's lvl 30 and at the moment is in gold 4 and never has been banned. The account has all champs except 11, and it has 1800 IP. It has a lot of icos( i have been playing since beta). It has 7 pages of runes and all the runes that u need to play.
Here u got all of my skins:

SKINS:
Unchained Alistar
Re-Gifted Amumu
Frankentibbers Annie
Riot Blitzcrank
Resistance Caitlyn
DragonWing Corki
Victorious Elise
Blood Moon Elise
TPA Ezreal
Santa Gragas
Pool Party Graves
Arcade Hecarim
Blood Moon Kalista
Grim Reaper Karthus
Judgement Kayle
Muay Thai Lee Sin
Pool Party Leona
Hired Gun Lucian
Sham Rock Malphite
Pharaon Nasus
Pool Party Rek'sai
Yellow Jacket Shen
Warden Sivir
Silent Night Sona
Dryad Soraka
Championship Thresh
Riot Girl Tristana
Demon Blade Tryndamere
Red Card Twisted Fate
Arc Light Varus
SK T1 Vayne
Leprechaun Veigar
Shock Blade zed
Pool Party ziggs
Haunted zyra

As you see, i got so much and so expensive skins, some of them were limitated. I accept offers by paypal, paysafecard, the price is negotiable, but im looking for minimum 50€. But in the other hand i'm getting into cs.go and if u give me a good trade offer there i could accept it. I'm opened to all kind of offers. If u want some acc information ask me , i will give u screenshots. I'm selling it cause i'm tired of lol and im going to cs:go. Send me a email if u are interested. If u buy it, i will give u the email linked to the account. I DONT GO FIRST, SO SCAMMERS GO OUT, but i wanna sell it and im not one.We can use a middleman too if u want. TY :d

Email: