Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading my Lol Account 4 Years Old w/ +100 skins for CSGOSKINS *Plat Division*

Discussion on Trading my Lol Account 4 Years Old w/ +100 skins for CSGOSKINS *Plat Division* within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading my Lol Account 4 Years Old w/ +100 skins for CSGOSKINS *Plat Division*

Add me on skype for more information: kvothexd
Willing to let inspect my lol account if needed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] EUW Plat V, 84 champs, 22 skins(csgoskins/paypal)
01/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I want to trade/sell my League of legends account. Im selling it cause I dont really like all these changes that Rito did. Im first and only owner of this account, got all informations needed. Account has never been banned, even chatbanned. About account: Plat V 84 champs
[Selling] LOL ACC Plat II 2 skins 60 champions 5 years old.
11/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. As the title says I've got a plat II account to sell. It has 2 kins and 60 champions, and a totally amazing nickname. It's on eune but we can fit in the transfer price into the account price. Contact me here or on skype: motivation1337 My price is 50eur, but it's negotiable. Accepting paypal only.
[Selling] LoL Account Lvl 30 / Gold 3 / 15 Skins. [S] CsgoSkins/Paysafecard's
08/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
wie lösche ich mein beitrag xD?
Buying EUW account with gold/plat division and a lot skins
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i'm buying account in euw with +80 champs / +80 skins / 8+ rune pages and a lot rune pages it should be gold or plat division s2.. , paying by paypal ... Contact me at skype balanar3311
all champions, Plat Division 3, 40+ Skins, Pax Twisted Fate [NA SERVER]
03/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is on north American server This account has all the champions unlocked, 1690rp, 9596ip, and is plat d3 This account has tons of skins INCLUDING THE LIMITED SKIN PAX TWISTED FATE (the skin is 200$ on ebay) SKIN LIST: PAX Twisted Fate Nurse Akali Queen Ashe