Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] CS:GO LVL 3 ACC 0 GAMES PLAYED

Discussion on [S] CS:GO LVL 3 ACC 0 GAMES PLAYED within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 129/0/0
[S] CS:GO LVL 3 ACC 0 GAMES PLAYED

NENNT EUREN PREIS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Account with CS:GO | Rank DMG - Private 4 | 10 Games Played | 30h Played
06/21/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
The Thread is Down! :)
[Selling] EUW PLAT S3, No games played S4
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wanting to sell my EUW account, 8 Rune pages, 104 champions, 1.8k IP Skins; Victorious Elise, Traditional Lee sin, Freljord Ashe The champions NOT on the account are; Blitz,Brand,Cass,Darius,Fiora,Galio,GP,Heimer,Jyn x,Karma,Kennen,Lucian,Malz,Maokai,Quinn,Rammus,Shy vanna,Sion,Swain,Talon,Teemo,Veigar,Velkoz,Yorick, Yasuo,Xerath.Zigs and Zilean. The account has Plat 3 MMR, was Plat 4 at the end of S3 due to inactivity, no games played S4.
EUW S2 2.1K S3 1.6K (No games played in S3)
11/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
This account has nearly all champs except for the newer ones. Because I lack the time to play in S3 I decided to sell this account. Plat badge from S2 with warhero janna skin 30+ Skins (super legendary Ezreal, championship riven, s2 championship badge,...) 12 runepages (all runes) 1637 ELO atm in s3 with no games played in s3 I can always verify ingame Add me on skype "glennos7"
need placement games played!
07/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
i need my placement games played.. i will not be paying an elo base price... since firs tgames are worth much more elo than normal im looking for someoen to play my first games for a price. i will pay 50% half way through then the other 50% when completed... this will keep people from losing and getting paid=] --you win you get paid u fuck me elo you get nothing and i make a new smurf:P skype me: teeejers
Looking for a NA acc lvl 30 with no or almost no ranked games played
06/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Lots of champions would be nice, but I really want graves and ahri. Not required though. Skins don't matter much, but I'll pay more if you do have many skins. Need either a full Ad rune page or a full Ap rune page. (flat ad quints, flat ad marks, armor yellows, flat or per level mr) (flat ap quints, mpen marks, armor yellows, flat or per level mr) If youre missing a few that's alright.