Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEM/SMFC Accounts | $20/$25

Discussion on LEM/SMFC Accounts | $20/$25 within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LEM/SMFC Accounts | $20/$25

Lem Account:

Wins: 140+
Hours: 300+
Private Rank: 7

SMFC Account:

Wins: 80+
Hours: 300+
Steam Level: 10
Private Rank: 8

None of my accounts have ever been cheated on. Has market access, no bans of any sort. We can use a MM to trade or you go first. Maybe if you have a lot of feedback and request a trade and send PMs etc the I can go first to you. (50+ feedback) no negative. Looking for Paypal and Skrill only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS:GO Account SMFC
06/26/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hey i want to sell my CS:GO account which is ranked at Supreme Master First Class Account stats: Rank: Supreme Master First Class The account has 123 hours in CS:GO 100% clean play so there is no chance of a VAC or Overwatch ban. The Email address which the account has been created with is inclusive.
[Selling] SMFC Account
06/18/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/d410I3m.png http://i.imgur.com/WeFh0f7.png VAC Status: clean Offer me something, no pp.
[Selling] CS:GO Account SMFC Rank
05/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, my first post here and I also don't have any reputations or whatever, but you gotta start somewhere, don't you? If I forgot any relevant information, bear this in mind and just kindly ask for it. :) I have CS:GO SMFC account which was originally my smurf but the rank got out of hand. Rank (originally from my mp*h thread) Account Price: 20€ or a low-ranked account (silver - nova) + 5€
[Buying] Boost from LEM to SMFC
04/06/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for a boost to SMFC. I gonna pay with skins. Write me some prices
[Buying] SMFC > GLOBAL BOOST
03/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I dont mind if you are hacking, because you cant really boost efficiently if you dont hack at this level (alot of other hackers :P). All that I require you to have is that the hack you are using should be undetected and that you know how to avoid overwatch reports with the 2games/24 hr swapping between accounts. The payment will vary depending on the quality of service received. I will be paying in csgo keys (or in skins if you'd like). I will ask for a trial game...