Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All knives up to 80% market value

Discussion on All knives up to 80% market value within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
All knives up to 80% market value

Paying with paypal/psc.
Old 07/26/2015, 20:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CSGO Knives, 65% Market - BTC\WMZ
07/07/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Selling CSGO knives for 65% of the market price. Contacts: Steam: /id/ZimbabweZ Skype: ranton1993 Payment method : Bitcoin , BTC-E code , Webmoney(WMZ). I will never go first (I don't care if you are trusted) If you would like we can use trsuted middleman from this forum(You pay fees). Inventory: Steam Community :: zzz :: Item Inventory
[Buying] KNIVES 70% OF MARKET
03/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Message me with your knife offers, I am mostly interested in M9 Bayonetts FADE, Karambit fade FN
[Buying] BUYING CS:GO KNIVES 85% MARKET PRICE
02/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 35 Replies
STEAM : Steam Community :: J0SH ? BUYING CS:GO KNIVES > PAYMENT METHOD : (NO eGOLDS) PAYPAL - PAYSAFECARD - WEBMONEY - SKRILL > I'M NOT TRADING, ONLY BUYING KNIVES FOR REAL MONEY. > I'M NOT GOING FIRST UNLESS YOU HAVE MORE STEAM REPUTATION THAN ME. > NO MIDDLEMAN, I DON'T TRUST ANYONE.
[Buying] Any skins/knives at 50% market value
02/06/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Payment methods- PP,LoL Eloboosting
[Buying] WTB Weapons/Knives for up to 80% of market price
10/09/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, in this thread i want to buy your CS:GO weapons for 70-80% of the market price. If you want to sell your weapons just send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE, because i do not look up in this thread very often. I try to respond as fast as possible. The PM should include: Weapon(s), Condition, Price, Skype add I can pay with Paypal and Paysafecard. I wont go first! We will use the trading system of elitepvpers to get the trade more safety. greetz shOxie.