Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rank1 CS:GO Account with 2 hours gametime for skins

Discussion on Rank1 CS:GO Account with 2 hours gametime for skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rank1 CS:GO Account with 2 hours gametime for skins

i didn't play on this account that much and im willing to trade it for 9-10$ worth of skins. it's clean, never hacked in good status. skype is : swegmaster666 to contact me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (18.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (18.8 KB, 7 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] CSGO Account 31 Wins + / LEM / 759 Hours +[S] Paypal / Skins
05/24/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my third CSGO Account , the Account Owns CSGO with 759+(Still Hoursboosting), it have 31 Wins and the current Rank is LEM. The Account is VAC AND OW Clean and I played with it some Weeks ago then I stopped, because CSGO isn´t making me fun as before, now I still play on this Account sometimes a few Games. I want to sell it now for Paypal just say me a price 25€ Paypal as a kind of Mark. http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150521/nejac6g 9.png Regards MineCore
[Buying] 6-7 Digit Account incl. Rank, Hours and Skins!
03/01/2015 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, how I already wrote in the topic, I'm looking forward to buy 6 or 7 digit CS:GO ranked Account with skins and hours! I'm only interessted in Cheat-free "clean accounts", so for this reason pls no supreme Master or global Elite! I will pay with paypal, no PSC etc. Pls post your Steam Account screenshot or hyperlink in my thread and let me know all required information. (Skins with screenshot, Ingame Screenshot from your rank etc etc etc...) and your offer. Pls contact me on...
[Selling] [B]Global Account / 270Wins / 680 Hours [S] Paypal / Skins
01/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I am selling my main account. The account is Global Elite and has 270 Wins and 680 Hours. Its an 8 digit account. Screen: http://i.imgur.com/SOFmV8n.png Send me an offer :) I do not go first if you are not trusted enough !
[Selling] 5x 7er digit CSGO with 500-1500 hours gametime
06/01/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have 5 steam accounts (7 digit - STEAM_0:0:1234567) with csgo and around 750 hours (500-1500 hrs depending on the account) of ingame time. Never used any cheats or sth. else, in good standing with vac/overwatch and unused in any league. 1500 hrs - 30€ psc 1200 hrs - 25€ psc 750 hrs - 20€ psc (2 available) 500 hrs - 15€ psc MM is ofc accepted.
Multi Rank1 Spieler boosten auf 2200/2400/Gladiator/Rank1
04/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Wir sind eine Gruppe von Multi Rank1 Spielern die Problemlos jede Klasse auf 2200/2400 (an einem Tag) und auf Gladiator Rating boostet. Wir sind alle auf einem aktuellen 2700+ Liverating und haben somit keine Probleme die genannten Ratings zu erreichen. Wir befinden uns in anerkannten Gilden auf Aegwynn wie z. B. Melk Trupp und Toxic Youth. Wir betreiben auch Boosts für die Unternehmung Melk Trupp, bieten diese Boosts hier jedoch auf privater Ebene an. Unsere Preise sind eventuell aus...