Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune Plat 5 Acc for Skins

Discussion on Eune Plat 5 Acc for Skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eune Plat 5 Acc for Skins

Hey guys, I'm trading my Plat 5 Eune acc which has 40 champs, 2 rune pages and a few skins for things in CS:GO. Leave me your offers
Old 07/19/2015, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
++

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT [EUNE] [PLAT 4] [91 Champions] [16 Skins] PAX SKINS & MORE
03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- I am selling my League of Legends account on EU-Nordic East server. It was created on Season 2 and I managed to reached Platinum IV rank on it. Anyway, I'm not sure what price I want for so I'm looking for offers, but since it has rare skins like - PAX JAX and PAX SIVIR please message me with serious offers only. Anyway here're the things that the account includes: Level 30
[Selling] 2 eune account, plat & diamond, 128 skins/149 skins! Recovery included!!!
11/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Both accounts have Recovery included, with email proof, it means the information you get you get with pictures aswell while riot replyn and getting the password reset. Skype Rainkuusemets Sorry for bad english! :/ Account 1: All champions, all runes, 20 runepages, 149 skins S1 - Bronze S2 - Silver
[Selling] 70 Limited Skins/200~ normal skins, plat I-II EUNE\CHEAP!
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-
[Selling] EUW PLAT V ACCOUNT 90 champions 29 skins AND EUNE P4 SMURF 30 CHAMPS SOME SKINS
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I would like to sell both of my accounts EUW PLAT V 90 champs 29 skins 5 rune pages medium mmr EUNE PLAT 4 SMURF
acc: plat V eune 66 champs 26 skins (cs riven and thresh)plat borders!
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm selling a plat V account in the eune server also plat in S3. The account has 26 skins i have payed over 100 euros in rp for them pic of the skins: http://i.imgur.com/Bt0Ul5Z.jpg (notice the cs and tpa skins) It also has 66 champs: http://i.imgur.com/zkNJYZ2.png also renekton which is not included in the picture. There are also 51 rp and about 700 ip on the account +some rare summoner icons like s2 cs icon. I also have the original email.