Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PRIVATE RANK 3 | UNRANKED ACCOUNTS | FOR SKINS

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PRIVATE RANK 3 | UNRANKED ACCOUNTS | FOR SKINS

Hey everyone, I have 20 unranked Private Level 3 accounts in CS:GO that people can use for whatever they want, I don't care what you use it for.
I ONLY accept skin payment, and I don't care about paypal or getting my values worth back for the accounts. I want to get rid of them because the hacks I made no longer worked after the OW patch.
I have 20 or so accounts that are 100% clean and ready to use. I even have some corporal level 5's that you can use to make you seem more legit. These all have operation bloodhound attached to them so would preferably like the value of the operation back. I used the other accounts for commends to make it also seem more realistic.

Thanks all, proof of corporal rank 5 is here:

MY SKYPE: zoostormproductions

Thanks! Don't forget to leave me good rep on here once our transactions are complete. Thanks all.

Old 06/24/2015, 17:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
you dont want 7 euro paypal for them instead? i havent got any skins left..

« Bayonet | Doppler (MW) 190€ | Searching CS:GO Key »