Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying High ranked account from high tbm

Discussion on Buying High ranked account from high tbm within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying High ranked account from high tbm

Buying high ranked account from a trusted member with high tbm.
Can be a smurf, ranked up without hacks.
Preferrably le or lem. Offering 20 to 25 euros paypal depending on rank. Will go first if i find you trustworthy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING: HIGH RANKED ISS ACCOUNT with GI
04/07/2014 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling an Infestation: Survivor Stories account that has over 3.3K kills and the main char is in the top 220 For survivor Kills The GI Contains over 1.3k Guns, around 100 lvl 2 armour, lots of meds, lots of ammo. If interested I will show you the characters and kills/timeplayed here is the GI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfMllEc4Ny4 Wanting it gone Asap so I can buy an Xbox xD
[Buying] B>high ranked account!!<
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
plat ++rank season 4 i dont care for champions/rune pages/skins the less the better pm me here i answer only to trusted ppl EUNE server
[Buying] Decent high ranked account
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy a decently high ranked account under 200 USD only westernunion transfer or rp code trade and only buying from trusted people only, add my skype: goffyso28
High ranked PvP account GW1
11/02/2013 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, Im sellin 2 GW1 accounts: 1 is HA r9 half way to r10...champ r3 30 points to r4..glad r6 and much other shitty titles.....alll armors full...weapons etc etc for for info and info of sec acc gimme your Skype name in private msg
Buying High Ranked LoL West Account
08/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, one of my friends just looking for an account about 2k+ solo q, skins doesnt really matter in case but runes and champs are preferable. Pm me with offers.