Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LiT Boosting Services |100% Legit CSGO Boosting Silver to DMG|

Discussion on LiT Boosting Services |100% Legit CSGO Boosting Silver to DMG| within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LiT Boosting Services |100% Legit CSGO Boosting Silver to DMG|

LiT Boosting Services

We are offering a Legitimate boosting service for any rank up to DMG. We do NOT use cheats, we are a close group of irl friends and old teammates that have been playing counter strike legitimately for many many years together, along with one washed up cs source invite player. As of right now we are only offering account shared boosting. Meaning we will be playing on your account. We would like to also offer lobby boosts in the future, but irl schedules have been conflicting a lot lately.

We try not to over book, or leave people in the dark. We will only accept orders that we know we have the time for, and we will use our best judgement when estimating how long it will take to complete. Generally we average 3.5 ranks in a sitting depending on the rank starting point and the energy level of the booster.

If you are concerned about the skins in your inventory, do not worry! There is a 14 day trade ban for the all newly logged in devices, and a setting in your steam profile privacy settings to verfiry every inboud or outbound trade via email. (this option can not be disabled, and requires email deactivation)so all of your items will be safe. If that does not comfort you enough, you can always trade them to an alt account or a friend before hand.

We are in no way interested in any of your valued items or currency's on your account. We are only interested in playing on your account to fulfill the desired rank or wins. Since we all enjoy to smurf and have fun doing it, you may find our prices very reasonable for being a completely legit service.

Fun Fact - Generally our boosters average 14+hours a day behind a computer screen, 2/3 are currently unemployed and will stay that way for a very long time.

Also when we begin the boost, we will be setting your online status to offline. So that you will not have to worry about your friends messaging the booster thinking its you.

Also those interested in watching your account being boosted or would like to be in contact with the booster during the boost, we encourage it and recommend it for at least the first game so you can re-assure yourself even further. If you do not have access to an alt account and would still like to watch (we currently can not offer live streaming) we can arrange a loaner account for you to watch on. This option and a %15 discount is available when 5 ranks or 8 paid wins is purchased in bulk.

Pricing Information - Per Rank (EU GBP US CAN)

Silver Elite 1 - Silver Elite Master

| € 3.00 | £ 2.20 | $ 3.30 | $ 4.10 |

Gold Nova 1 - Gold Nova 4

| € 4.00 | £ 2.84 | $ 4.35| $5.45 |

Master Guardian 1 - Master Guardian Elite

| € 6.00 | £ 4.30 | $ 6.55 | $8.20 |

Distinguished Master Guardian

| € 8.00 | £ 7.41 | $8.72 | $10.88 |

PayPer Win

| € 2.75 | £ 1.94 | $3.00 | $3.71 |

Discounts
-%10 discount is available when 3 ranksor 5 paid wins are purchased
-%15 discount is available when 5 ranks or 8 paid wins are purchased (loaner account)

Payment Methods
Paypal only currently, unless you can convince me of another method with kinda words
-payment methods via paypal will only be received as gift unless otherwise negotiated. I am really only looking for canadian currency, if you can convert it then do it! I put those other prices up to make it easier to compare to other services.
Contact with me through