Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Global Elite smurf, 227 hours played

Discussion on Selling Global Elite smurf, 227 hours played within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] Trading Global Elite smurf, 227 hours played

Im trading my global elite account with 227 hours played and 107 wins. low 8 digit STEAM_1:1:1153XXXX. 8 year badge and 5 year coin. 100% clean acct, never been cheated on. Also comes with cs 1.6 and cs:source. Account screenshots are and Accepting offers in csgo skins only currently. Reply or PM me here.

asking for $50 in skins or best offer

wont let me bump my post, it keeps appending my new posts to the end of my original post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling acc / 2k hours / lem-smfc rank / 5y coin / famous played with pros
04/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. So today I decided to sell my main account because I'am done with gaming due to lack of motivation and my 3rd world country that has no events. RANK: LEM (2-3 more wins SMFC) used to be GLOBAL. MM GAMES: 480 HOURS: 2K CSGO - 1K CS COIN: 5 YEAR HAVE +REP
[Selling] Selling acc / 2k hours / lem-smfc rank / 5y coin / famous played with pros
Selling main account / 2k hours / lem-smfc rank / 5y coin / famous played with pros Hello. So today I decided to sell my main account because I'am done with gaming due to lack of motivation and my 3rd world country that has no events. RANK: LEM (2-3 more wins SMFC) used to be GLOBAL. MM GAMES: 480 HOURS: 2K CSGO - 1K CS COIN: 5 YEAR
[Selling] Selling account / 2k hours / lem-smfc rank / 5y coin / famous played with pros
Hello. So today I decided to sell my main account because I'am done with gaming due to lack of motivation and my 3rd world country that has no events. RANK: LEM (2-3 more wins SMFC) used to be GLOBAL. MM GAMES: 480 HOURS: 2K CSGO - 1K CS COIN: 5 YEAR HAVE +REP
[Selling] Selling main account / 2k hours / lem-smfc rank / 5y coin / famous played with pros
Trust Issues Trust—the act of placing confidence in someone or something else—is a fundamental human experience, necessary for society to function and for any person to be relatively happy. Without it, fear rules. Trust is not an either/or proposition, but a matter of degree, and certain life experiences can impact a person's ability to trust others.