Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

$$$$$ BUYING ALL YOUR CRAP SKINS $$$$$

Discussion on $$$$$ BUYING ALL YOUR CRAP SKINS $$$$$ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
$$$$$ BUYING ALL YOUR **** SKINS $$$$$

Hey folks.... I am looking for all sorts of junk skins, as well as, good skins/knifes etc, to give me more options on the Jackpot sites

I will be paying with my Verified Paypal only... Friends and Family option of course

Just PM me with a list of what you want to sell and a link to your steam profile and I will get back to you as fast as I can.

If you want me to buy your whole inventory then I will be using csgo.exchange to price your inventory.

Happy Trading Folks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION SCAMMERS: Due to the fact that I am using my real hard earned money on this website, any attempt to try and steal my monies by way of fraud or deception (internet scams) will be reported through the appropriate channels in-house and all evidence gathered be passed to the appropriate agencies and authorities outside of this website and criminal action will be pursued against you.
Old 05/20/2015, 18:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
everything except keys..
Old 05/21/2015, 19:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by snap2k View Post
everything except keys..
PM me your price and we can go from there mate
Old 05/21/2015, 19:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
75% market price