Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Vouches --> Ranked free

Discussion on Searching for Vouches --> Ranked free within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Searching for Vouches --> Ranked free

Im searching for some Vouches.

I prefer guys who are also trustet here on epvp, you need to have atleast 15/0/0 and no negative one!

My Person:
My name is Alexander, im playing CS since 1.6.

My actually ranking is SMFC.

Boosting for Vouch:

Solo ---> I play on your acc, 1-2 Ranked games ( you can spectate me, Skype or TS)

Duo ---> I play on your second account, with you in a party (Communication: Skype,Ts)

Feel free to Contact me on skype: boostingserviceeuw
or PN me here

Greetings Alex.
Old 05/16/2015, 10:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would vouche.
Old 05/16/2015, 10:29   #3

PN me via skype or epvp:

boostinserviceeuw

Got someone who is intressted searching for one more acc to duo/party boost

Still searching for Vouches

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Searching for Vouches
05/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Seraching for some vouches here. My rank in CS-GO: Supreme Master First Class. !!!!!!!!Boosting 100% legit and free for vouches!!!!!!!!! Im pretty new so noone trusts me. Im looking for other trusted members here with a minimum of 20/0/0 tbm. Im going to play 1-2-3 Ranked Games in CS-GO. Duo == You can play with me, but you have to bring both accs. Solo == im playing on an acc which you give me.
[Selling] Searching vouches
02/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello I'm searching people willing to vouch for opening a new boost service.
[Trading] ----[FREE]----[NA/LAN] ELO BOOST/RANKED WINS FOR VOUCHES!
12/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
PM ME FOR SKYPE NA/LAN ONLY PLEASE Looking to simply get some vouches during the preseason for when I want to eloboost for this site. Providing free elo boost to anyone lower than plat absolutely for free. If you have nothing nice to say please don't post, or i'll immediately report the post for an Admin to see. League acounts are very easily recovered by the original owner, I have no desire of taking control of your accounts. PM me, Will setup a signup thing and tidy up thread soon....
Searching for Vouches
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey! Im looking for people needing Vouches. Just PM me. Ill giving you goof feedback and when youre very skilled, i maybe as well booking your service! You only get my skype with PM or if you write your skype here. Greets,
[Selling] 3v3 Ranked Teams for Sale NA Server with Vouches
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to my 3v3 Ranked Team shop! With the new season rolling quickly around the corner, what better way to achieve that prestigious rank you want than by purchasing a slot/team from PapaTreeline Industries? As Challenger treeline players, we offer extensive knowledge and professional services in the field of The Twisted Treeline. For those interested, I'm in the process of getting verified by the mods on this forum and I am verified on other forums. How it works: