Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lol dia (champ riv)/master account for cs:go skins.

Discussion on Lol dia (champ riv)/master account for cs:go skins. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lol dia (champ riv)/master account for cs:go skins.

Hello Diamond one is this.

While master one can be shown via screen share (all champs and a great amount of skins).

I'm looking for cs:go skins mainly.
Please leave your offers..

up
Old 05/03/2015, 00:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
I can also offer paypal,that's a given..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (UNRANKED CUZ OF TRANSFER EUW) Master ACC (Still has Border) 90 Skins, All Champ 90€
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, selling my Master Account, it has 90 Skins, Nearly all champs and is EUW. More info & Skinlist via Skype. Taking Paypal, PSC or Steam (CS:GO) Skype: Inthefogitshardtosee It is unranked because guy wanted to buy it, then after i transferd it , ofc it was uranked, he didnt know that and didnt want it anymore. gg. Still has the Border so i can proof its Master Elo ;3
[Selling] (UNRANKED CUZ OF TRANSFER EUW) Master ACC (Still has Border) 90 Skins, All Champ 90€
01/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, selling my Master Account, it has 90 Skins, Nearly all champs and is EUW. More info & Skinlist via Skype. Taking Paypal, PSC or Steam (CS:GO) Skype: Inthefogitshardtosee
[Selling] CHALLENGER/MASTER, PAX TF, CHAMP RIVEN, Triumph ryze, Silver kayle ETC. RARE SKINS
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Diamond Hi everyone, i used to play competitive LoL but due to uni and RL commitments i've decided to quit playing and sell my main account. My account has all champions unlocked, roughly 200 skins, 20 runepages, a HUGE selection of runes (will provide proper runes info on request). Come the end of season it will have a CHALLENGER/MASTERS border/profile. The rare skins on my account include the following: ~ Pax TF ~ Champ Riven
[Selling] CHALLENGER/MASTER, PAX TF, CHAMP RIVEN, Triumph ryze, Silver kayle ETC. RARE SKINS
12/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Diamond Hi everyone, i used to play competitive LoL but due to uni and RL commitments i've decided to quit playing and sell my main account. My account has all champions unlocked, roughly 200 skins, 20 runepages, a HUGE selection of runes (will provide proper runes info on request). Come the end of season it will have a CHALLENGER/MASTERS border/profile. The rare skins on my account include the following: ~ Pax TF ~ Champ Riven
12/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies