Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csgo boosting [For Silvers/Gold Novas/MG] [VOUCHER NEEDED]

Discussion on Csgo boosting [For Silvers/Gold Novas/MG] [VOUCHER NEEDED] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Csgo boosting [For Silvers/Gold Novas/MG] [VOUCHER NEEDED]

Prices:
1 division: $1-7 (for eg: Silver 1-Silver 2)
2 divisions: $2-14 (for eg: Silver 1-Silver 3)

Prices can always be discussed over skype. Wins are also negotiable (if you would like a win, instead of 1 division). Cs:go skins are also accepted, based on market price.

RULES:
1. Payments are only via Paypal OR Steam!
2. 50% of the payment will be paid before and 50% after
3. Accounts given to me to boost are to be steam guard protected and skins moved to another account.

Voucher NEEDED!

Please contact me on skype and post here so that I can confirm who you are.

My skype is pbotgold4service.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheapest Boosting Service for Novas and Silvers!
08/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
-Fast and Reliable Boosting Service- INFO: -I only boost ranks lower than Gold Nova IIII -For every win vs Novas =0.40 Cent -For every win vs Silvers=0.25 Cent -Win Rate =100% -Win Rate =90% if my team was trolling -I will get my payment after the half of the match RULES:
Free Boosting for Bronze and Silvers
03/16/2015 - Freebies - 93 Replies
Boosts: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3304866-cheap-boosting-bronze-silver-golds. html
I BOOSTING BRONZE/SILVERS
12/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I AM PLATINUM I I BOOSTING BRONZE/SILVERS BRONZE V>I 1820RP BRONZE V>IV LIKE 400RP SILVER-GOLD 1820RP ADD ME ON SKYPE belmin.biberovic
free boosting for bronze and silvers
12/16/2014 - Freebies - 0 Replies
I'm new here and looking to make a rwputation for myself. Free boost to silver 5 for bronze players and free boost to gold 5 for silver players. contact me through skype: gleerider55
Free Boosting for Bronze and Silvers
01/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I have some free time on my hands so I thought I'll give some Bronze and Silvers some free boosts for fun. Its your choice whether you can trust me or not but I main Mid and ADC and would pref if you had some ADCs and Zed on the accounts. Add me on skype if you're interested. @ fknhealthy Here is a screenshot of a friend's account I recently boosted from B3-B1 with Silver 2 MMR http://imgur.com/5TnljHh http://imgur.com/kOkP3UE I'm just doing this out of kindness for the...