Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOOSTE Ranks für Skins!

Discussion on BOOSTE Ranks für Skins! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOOSTE Ranks für Skins!

Hallo,
ich spiele selber seit über 8 Jahren CS und würde hier gegen Skins Leuten auf ihr Rankup helfen. Ich bin momentan selber LE (deranked LEM) und pushe nur auf MGE. Ich spiele 100% legit, keine hacks oder sonstwas!
Preise sind wie folgt:

Silber pro Rank 1.50€ oder pro Game 0.50€
Nova pro Rank 2.50€ oder pro game 1€
to MG1 3.50€ oder pro Game 1.50€
MG1 to MG2 3.50€ oder pro Game 1.50€
MG2 to MGE 4€ oder pro Game 2€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ich booste eure csgo ranks
02/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 10 Replies
hallo ich bin relativ gut in cs go und kann daher relativ einfach eure matchmaking ränge boosten. ich verkaufe keine accounts sonst stehe ich am ende mit nem account da den keiner will. ihr gebt mir die zugangsdaten und ich spiele euren rang hoch. bei neuen accounts dauert das ganze 5 tage durch den cooldown, bei bereits gerankten accounts gehts deutlich schneller. preis ist abhängig vom bereits vorhandenen bzw dem gewünschten rang. das ganze natürlich ohne cheats.
[Selling] Europe Accounts with Ranks and alot Champs/Skins
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey there i have some accounts to sell only from EUW and EUNE Regions. From Bronze to Gold u have alot options and u can leave ur offer on this thread and ur Skype if i like ur offer. Gold accounts will have Season4 Rewards. ill put a start price for them so leave ur offer EUNE
League of Legends Boost's, Skins, Level's, Ranks
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
CLOSED
euw lol acc golden ranks alot of skins etc.
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
the account is lvl 30 its on EUW and its gold 3 and last season is golden too it has 90 champions and 70 skins .Also it has 3 rune pages full with tier 3 runes and it has 399 rp and 4k ip my skype is atentatora_97 whisper with offerts i wanna sell it fast and i can provide every single info u want for this account im the First owner which made it and played on it .Also i have teamwork ribbon (the green one) bump bump Bunmpmpmp
Buying Lvl 30 Na account with ranks untouched 30$ or negotiable if you got good skins
12/19/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I will buy right now if you got one with paypal. Ranks must be untouched. I will pay more if you got good skins. Just pm me the price. Really tired of waiting for sellers to get their account ready.