Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMG Account für CS:GO Skins!!

Discussion on DMG Account für CS:GO Skins!! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DMG Account für CS:GO Skins!!

Hey!

Vorab an die Scammer: ich gehe nicht first
Seit dem letzten Steam Sale haben sich ein paar smurfs bei mir angesammelt die ich nicht mehr benötige. Einer davon ist dieser DMG Account.

-46 Wins
-Keine Overwatch/VAC/ESL/Faceit bans oder ähnliches
-SteamID ist überall unused

Ich suche dafür CS:GO Skins im Wert von 15-20€, je nach dem ob der Marktpreis stabil ist. Bedenkt dass ich nicht das volle Value beim Verkauf rausholen kann.

Meldet euch hier im thread/per PN mit Kontaktdetails, nicht einfach in Skype adden. Bin dort so gut wie online, bitte vorher hier melden.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [LoL Account][AMAZING Name][80+ Skins][All Riot Skins][ALL PAX Skins][CS:GO Payment]
01/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
ONLY Taking CS:GO Items As Payment Selling my LoL account because I've taken a liking to CS:GO I've provided account information below, I am the original owner, Message me if you want to know the name (Only giving it to people I deem trustworthy) Ahri Akali Alistar - Longhorn Amumu - Pharaoh / Vancouver / Emumu / Sad Robot
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
[Selling] [WTS]OCE Account|6K IP|115 Champs|102 Skins|Ultimate Skins+Legacy+Legendary Skins
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
mod please delete
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is my private Email and there are a lot of Things registrated on, but you will get all Data you need for getting the account back etc.) It is an Level 30 EUW Account currently in the Gold Division 2(21 League Points). Per win I get about 30 League...
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it