Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOOSTING SERVICE | 100% TRUST | WITHOUT HACKS

Discussion on BOOSTING SERVICE | 100% TRUST | WITHOUT HACKS within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOOSTING SERVICE | 100% TRUST | WITHOUT HACKS

I'm offering professional boosting. My goal is to provide u with the best service to help u achieve your desired ranking in CS:GO. My rank is already GLOBAL ELITE. I've got twitch channel where u can look how i'm playing and meet me more. I can not get any of your items from inventory coz steamguard is blocking me for trading for 7 days, after 7 days u can also remove booster account and he will another block from steamguard of course it's not necessary becouse im 100% trusted. I boosted around 30 people.. U can pay me from paysafe card, PayPal, skins, keys or boxes. I provide live customer support and progress via ts3/Steam. Nobody from my #customers complaint to me so far. Here is my current prise : <look under this post> If u ever have used service from player like mentor or ratusz(bepro) (goskins.pl) u can ask them about me if u dont trust me. For more info u can add me <http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995879987/.>

<http://i.imgur.com/BZXfbBP.png?1>
Old 03/27/2015, 14:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can u show some screens from all guys how u boosted?
Only cus high risk. Everyone want to be a booster
And why under ur screen "http://i.imgur.com/BZXfbBP.png?1" stay the name Mentor? And ur name is another?
Tell me all about u I can't trust....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW/EUNE Boosting Service ~ Cheap ~ Fast ~ Trust ~
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys , as title says , I'm willing to do some League of Legends boosting here , for cheap prices since I have a lot of free time to spare , I can help you to achieve the rank you wish , I boosted here some guys 4-5 my TBM's are only for my jobs , So I'm not going to do vouch games . My prices are listed below pretty low's on my opinion , very accesible for everyone ! Bronze V > Bronze IV = 3 EUR Bronze IV > Bronze III = 3 EUR Bronze III > Bronze II = 3 EUR Bronze II > Bronze I =...
Looking for trust people to join on my boosting service
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I would start a boosting service as soon as possible, and i'm looking for 3-4 boosters who able to proof their skills. The region where will be the boost would be on Eu servers. You must know that you will be payed only with Psc and Skrill and payed from start since you proof that you are trusted and pro booster. I will cut 15% of any order. Waiting reply's.
[Selling] Such Boosting Service II Much Cheap, Very Trust, Many Vouches / HIRING :)
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I am an independent booster as of now, boosting for really low prices until i get more orders. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3138514-sitaks-pappi-eloboosting-cheap-trus ted-efficient.html This is my vouch thread VOUCHES DONE SO FAR:
Elo (Division/League) Boosting service ! cheap ~ trust ~ legit ~ fast !
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Everybody , My name is Beti and im offering division or league boost service for any kind of people . I was platinum season 2 and now im Diamond 1 , qualified few times but duo to my mmr didnt reach challenger yet . Before im quitting League of legends cause I didnt find a serious team or something like i wanted to use my mechanics and skills to earn so money before im going to the university. My prices are quiet cheap and im pretty fast , i got 4months holiday now till the...