Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO ACC WITH KNIFE FOR SKINS [CHEAP FAST!]

Discussion on CS:GO ACC WITH KNIFE FOR SKINS [CHEAP FAST!] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO ACC WITH KNIFE FOR SKINS [CHEAP FAST!]

Hi, I would like to trade my main cs go acc with husntman knife forest ddpat ft, ak blue laminate mw, 600 hrs, 101 wins, silver elite master, no vac, ow, trade ban's
All info screenshots will be provided trough skype

acc can't trade 6 days cause guard is reseted

Looking for ~ 20$ skins (extra cheap)

add me steam : steamcommunity.com/id/madbyd/

NOT GOIN FIRST IN ANY SITUATION, GOT COUPLE REP IN STEAM, WE CAN USE MM AT UR CHOICE AND IF IT'S PAID U PAY THE FEE'S WE CAN DO 50/50 ASWELL.

Acc comes with original email.
Old 03/24/2015, 17:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why would you trade a knife+account for 20$ skins?
Old 03/24/2015, 17:48   #3

I need to bet items on one team cause I know they're throwing + acc cant trade few days so and I've got other acc anyway

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] CS:GO Acc knife inventory, 600+hrs, silver elite master! For skins cheap
03/22/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade my cs go acc which has gut knife forest ddpat + ak blue laminate mw and about 8 katowice stickers. It's sem rank, 600+ hours, 101 wins. Original email included, wallet unlocked. Can't trade till : 28/03/2015 cause reseted steam guard Looking for skins offer But prefered : awp asiimov bs or ak vulcan ft or m4a1-s cyrex ft, but just offer me :) Add me to discuss : Steam Community :: MadByd or skype aleksiukas7
[Selling] Selling CSGO Knife skins PAYPAL CHEAP
09/19/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys I am the owner of a very reputable csgo knife skin shop. We sell skins for around $10-$20 cheaper than the steam market. I can't post like here due to rules but if you want website link message me or reply to this thread. Or tell me what knife you are looking for and I will give you a price depending on whether we have the skin in stock or not. Thanks! :)
[Trading] CSGO Knife Skins CHEAP
08/23/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there! I am the owner of a csgo knife skins trading website! We buy and sell skins for a cheaper price than the steam market. ATM I am in need of huntsman and M9 bayonet skins. I offer $10 lower for your knife skin than the steam market price BUT the reason you should choose us is because we are safe and you will receive your money with PayPal. I do not go first but if you are looking to sell your knife ASAP and want to do it safely, leave me a message. We can discuss the terms and price...
Selling Fast and Cheap skins with Gifts per skin u buy for first 3 Add Fast :D
10/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
skype eloboostingcompany I have Riot Bundle - Pax Bundle - And Pax TF Pm For Prices
[Selling] ***Hot Gold I Cheap Fast No SkinS Cool Runes*** Cheap Cheap ***
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i will go 1st if you are trusted if not i will pay MM acc is on EUNE i have original mail of account Gold I is acc 11 LP price: 20Euros PSC