Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a trash skin with 3 Rare golden stickers ( Souvenir )

Discussion on Selling a trash skin with 3 Rare golden stickers ( Souvenir ) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling a trash skin with 3 Rare golden stickers ( Souvenir )

Old 03/17/2015, 10:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 157/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeutzSchmoki View Post
How much are stickers worth?
Old 03/17/2015, 10:58   #3

Much, since they just got out and they are gold
add me in skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] e*gold [WTB] CS GO SKINS/Stickers even trash !
10/25/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
HEy im buying almost everything in csgo buying stickers and skins no matter if trash or not just make me an offer !
[Selling] hi eune dia 2 60+ skin (rare skin) selling
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello i sell my account! account information.: 60+ skin dia 2 s4 dia reward s3 88 champ 8 runa page i only sell pp next information add me skype.:tamas00 dont run
[Selling] SELLING RARE NA SKIN ACC
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
SELLING a lvl 30 account with so much skins!!! Limited skins are Victorious jarvan nutcracko shaco definetely not blitzcrank judgement kayle christmas mao CANDY CANE MF kingpin twitch and many more! Has most of the instore skins too such as a lot of the legendary skin
Selling lol Acc with lot rare skin
01/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im selling me lol account in euw 36 champs 3 rune page . Lots of skins:Grey warwick,medieval twich,pax sivir, fisherman fizz, heartseeker vayne,masked shaco, Loch Ness cho gath,Scuba Gragas,badger teemo,biofordge darius,Muay tay lee sin,mythic cassiopeia,explorer ezreal,surfer singed,proffesor ryze,red ridding annie,Nothingam ezreal,vizier malzahar,bad santa veigar,desert trooper garen,mr.mundoverse,dragon knight mondekaiser,bad santa veigar,sherwood foresh ashe. For more info skype :...
Selling Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have 1 skin and its only for EU.So if you are playing on NA you cant use that code.I ll give Black Alistar code and Pre-Order e-mail to active Black Alistar. Skype : asonkurt1 payment : paypal only. Note:this skin was given to those who had pre ordered the collector edition of the game so its not available anymore (Pre order ended like in jan 2010) Thank you.