Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trading diamond account for cs go

Discussion on trading diamond account for cs go within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trading diamond account for cs go

hello im trading my diamond account that is currently unranked but got diamond mm so it will come up to diamond if you win some games because it was diamond 1 but i stopt playing on it so it is on diamond 5 but currently unranked as i said and im trading it for a steam account that got cs go or cs go skins. if you got alot of rep ill go first or you go first or we use mm (you pay the for the mm)

skype chia.026 ismail

the reason why i got two neggative repports is because some idiots tried to scamm me whilee we where about to trade it and i refused because i knowd they would scamm me and then they gaved me -1 both of them and now it seems like im the bad guy xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling/Trading Diamond 3 account with diamond border [EUNE]
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account proove: Screenshot by Lightshot Champions: Just 10 champions not owned. Skins: Got like 14-15 skins Contact on Skype: milan.radovanovic84 No price for now ,add me on skype and we will deal about price, i also can trade this account for some good account with a lot of skins, or some good skins like UFO Corki or Urf Warwick.
Selling/Trading Diamond 3 account with diamond border [EUNE]
01/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account proove: Screenshot by Lightshot Champions: Just 10 champions not owned. Skins: Got like 14-15 skins Contact on Skype: milan.radovanovic84 No price for now ,add me on skype and we will deal about price, i also can trade this account for some good account with a lot of skins, or some good skins like UFO Corki or Urf Warwick.
Selling/Trading Diamond V account with diamond border [EUNE]
01/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account has prntscr.com/5tt1fu arround 80-90 champions 159 RP -4129 IP Unchained Alistar,Riot Blitzcrank,Dunkmaster Darius,Victorius Elise,Minuteman Gangplank,Dreathknight Darius,Gragas Esq.,Pool Party Graves,Arcade Hecarim,Mercenary Katarina,High Command Katarina,Riot Kayle,Muay Thai Lee Sin,Pool Party Leona,Arcade Miss Fortune,Headhunter Nidaleee,Dragonslayer Pantheon,Scarlet Hammlet Poppy,Crimson Elite Riven,Snow Day Singed,Riot Girl Tristana,Dragonslayer Vayne,Neon Strike Vi,Creator...
Selling/Trading Diamond V account with diamond border [EUNE]
01/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account has prntscr.com/5tt1fu arround 80-90 champions 159 RP -4129 IP Unchained Alistar,Riot Blitzcrank,Dunkmaster Darius,Victorius Elise,Minuteman Gangplank,Dreathknight Darius,Gragas Esq.,Pool Party Graves,Arcade Hecarim,Mercenary Katarina,High Command Katarina,Riot Kayle,Muay Thai Lee Sin,Pool Party Leona,Arcade Miss Fortune,Headhunter Nidaleee,Dragonslayer Pantheon,Scarlet Hammlet Poppy,Crimson Elite Riven,Snow Day Singed,Riot Girl Tristana,Dragonslayer Vayne,Neon Strike Vi,Creator...