Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit account for csgo skins!

Discussion on Darkorbit account for csgo skins! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 200/0/0
Thumbs up Darkorbit account for csgo skins!

Hey,i feel like i won't play darkorbit at least for now,and im into csgo betting and playing lol so yeah im trading this ge2 account where i spent a good ammount of time and had fun.

General things:

Ship:

P.E.T

Galaxy gates:

Ammo:

So,im accepting csgo skins(not cheap skins,knife skins are accepted :P) ,keys and yeah i really love this account but i don't think i will play this game soon so yeah i feel like it's the right moment to sell it.

I can share screen to show the acc,only to trusted members.
If you think i missed some info tell me and i'll fix it.
I won't go first,i think i got enough tbm's,but if it's a person that i trust yeah i can go first
Old 02/22/2015, 21:21   #2

The Black Market: 200/0/0
pushh
Old 08/19/2015, 12:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would have a flip knife CH with blaze pattern on playside and blue gem on backside if you want it!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam account with CSGO(MGE), ISS and Sniper Elite V2 - Paypla/CSGO skins
06/16/2015 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone! I've decided to sell one of my steam accounts. The account is in good VAC standings. There is currently no items on the account. You'll get the original e-mail with the account. Price is $10. I'm accepting either Paypal: Friends and family or CSGO Skins. The account contains these games:
[Trading] Darkorbit ge2 acc for csgo skins
05/16/2015 - DarkOrbit Trading - 26 Replies
Hey,i feel like i won't play darkorbit at least for now,and im into csgo betting and playing lol so yeah im trading this ge2 account where i spent a good ammount of time and had fun. General things: -lvl20 ~4.000.000.000 EP) -4 hangars(aegis,citadel,goli,vegeance) -90.000.000 credits -29 pilot sheet points +206 logfiles -kronos done 2 times,unfortunately i didn't receive design -Skylab all upgraded
[Selling] Insane CSGO Account /w 300$ CSGO skins and 30+ games
02/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Rank : Gold3 valuable CSGO Skins: Karambit | Urban Masked BS - Market price: 113,18€ AWP | Asiimov BS - Market price: 33,70€ AK-47 | Case Hardened - Market price: 15,66€ StatTrak™ FAMAS | Afterimage - Market price: 12,47€ and many more (130+ skins)
[Trading] CSGO SKINS FOR DARKORBIT ACC
01/17/2015 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies
want to trade my csgo skins for darkorbit account PM me
[Trading] LOL Account , Gold 1, 104 Skins, ALLE Champs, Level 30, EUW gegen CSGO Skins
01/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
http://puu.sh/c9OG1/34aed6dfcd.jpg Der Account ist Level 30 und derzeit Gold 1 (19LP). Ich möchte dieses Account gegen CS:GO Skins tauschen! Der Account besitzt ALLE Champs und 104 Skins: http://puu.sh/c9OCQ/b4792f5f3a.jpg