Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Skins (pref. Knife) - 100€

Discussion on CS:GO Skins (pref. Knife) - 100€ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Skins (pref. Knife) - 100€

Hey,

Would like to buy CS:GO skins (preferable a knife) for 100€.
Paying with PayPal and not going first. PN me if interested.

I reserve the right to not like your knife and not buy it!
Old 02/04/2015, 19:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 9
Old 02/04/2015, 19:51   #3

Can you send me your steam profile please so i inspect it?
Old 02/04/2015, 19:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

ist im thread etwas weiter unten ^^
Old 02/04/2015, 19:55   #5

Oh right, i saw it.
What is your price?
Old 02/04/2015, 19:56   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

add mich mal steam, bin grad im match und keine lust andauernd raus zu switchen ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Hey guys im trading/selling league acc or trading for skins(knife pref)cs:go
12/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, im seeling my account on Euw. Rank is Gold5 Gold rewards; 2pages of runes I can go first with a trusted member and midleman; Champions:Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Amumu,Anivia,Annie,A she,Blitzcrank,Dr.Mundo,Draven,Elise,Evelynn,Ezrea l,Fiddlesticks,Fizz,Garen,Gragas,Heimerdinger,Jarv an...
[Selling] MIDDLEMAN PREF [All champ & 160+ skins] DIAMOND EU west account RARE&Legendary skins
11/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Sold
[Selling] MIDDLEMAN PREF [All champ & 160+ skins] DIAMOND EU west account RARE&Legendary skins
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MIDDLEMAN PREF (WE choose it) Hi everyone, I'm here to sell my 3 years old Diamond EU west account. I'm selling it because I don't want it anymore, I've already 2 smurfs and I need some cash to be honest. I was bronze in s1, platinium in s2, Diamond in s3 (so I have the Diamond border) and now I'm Diamond IV. I've a really good mmr, +20-30 points per win so you will get platinium in s5 straight in (we can even keep contact so I pl the account to diamond in s5). I've spent more than...
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MIDDLEMAN ONLY (WE choose it) Hi everyone, I'm here to sell my 3 years old Diamond EU west account. I'm selling it because I don't want it anymore, I've already 2 smurfs and I need some cash to be honest. I was bronze in s1, platinium in s2, Diamond in s3 (so I have the Diamond border) and now I'm Diamond IV. I've a really good mmr, +20-30 points per win so you will get platinium in s5 straight in (we can even keep contact so I pl the account to diamond in s5). I've spent more than...
[Trading] Looking for a nice CS:GO Knife Skin :) ( Pref Karambit/M9 Bayonet ) I give LoL Acc
04/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Btw you can choose between a Platinum 5 Account with over 110 Champs and like 80~ Skins or a Platinum 2 Account with less Champions ( all the important Champs are there) and for those Champs I have mostly there are Skins too ;D League isnt that fun for me anymore and I have 2 accounts anyway so im looking for a Knife Skin in CS:GO Ive put over 800€ into the first Account and like 250€~ in the other one so it should be worth a M9 Bayonet/Karambit Knife guys ;D Contact me on Skype :...